#2 Ohio State vs #3 Oregon

Advertisement
Advertisement
Never said he did. But if the homers on this board can’t understand why a top WR recruit would go to the school that’s been cranking out first round NFL draft picks at WR for years as opposed to one that hasn’t is just delusional.
Well because we have a better QB than they do that’s why.

Has nothing to do with it. OSU lost by a single point on the road to the #3 team. I’m a diehard canes fan (like everyone else here) but there’s no way in **** Miami should be ranked higher than them come Monday
Shut up 🐈!!!
You lose, you drop! Period!!! Season is not over yet, they can work their way back up! The ACC is getting no respect while “top tier” SEC teams are losing to bum ahs SEC bottom feeders! ESPN guys have the nerve to say each week it’s like playoff games smh!

Advertisement
Shut up 🐈!!!
You lose, you drop! Period!!! Season is not over yet, they can work their way back up! The ACC is getting no respect while “top tier” SEC teams are losing to bum ahs SEC bottom feeders! ESPN guys have the nerve to say each week it’s like playoff games smh!
OSU will drop but the voters won’t be dropping them far.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think UGA jumps Pedo State. State won in OT and got bailed out by the refs with two DPI’s in the endzone not called in OT.

i have it
Texas
Oregon
UGA
Pedo State
Ohio Taint
Miami
Bama
UGA hasn’t looked good in one game all year. Barely got past Mississippi state and gave up 31, their best “win” in which they lost was a close game with bama who looks suspect as ****. UGA this year shouldn’t be ranked no higher than 6 right now imo

Advertisement
Back