10/30 Exhibition Game: IUP Crimson Hawks @ Miami Hurricanes, 2pm, ACCNX/ESPN+

Aire had 4 points, 2 rebounds, a steal, and 3 blocks in just 3 minutes. He’s looked impressive in the practice clips I’ve seen, especially on defense. Does anyone think he can work his way into the rotation?
I fully expect this to be a 10-man rotation. The starters will average 30 minutes a game, while the 2nd string will split the rest of the minutes based on foul trouble. Rebounding might be an issue against bigger teams, and Aire could be the key if he can rebound and block shots.

Omier/Aire
Miller/Walker
Poplar/Robinson
Wong/Beverly
Pack/Joseph

Advertisement
I fully expect this to be a 10-man rotation. The starters will average 30 minutes a game, while the 2nd string will split the rest of the minutes based on foul trouble. Rebounding might be an issue against bigger teams, and Aire could be the key if he can rebound and block shots.

Omier/Aire
Miller/Walker
Poplar/Robinson
Wong/Beverly
Pack/Joseph
My bet is Walker starts ahead of Poplar, at least early on. If Aire plays beyond True Frosh expectations, that would be great.

Watch the replay here (assuming you have a login):

Just in case you're like me and didn't even realize there was a game today :oops:
Thank you for this. Couldnt find when poking around ESPNs website

Advertisement
A little surprising that with a deep roster, it seems like we will only have a 7 man rotation, at least judging by today’s exhibition game. I never expect L to rotate 10+ guys, but I thought we’d be a little deeper than 7 now that we finally have a full roster.

I was not able to watch, but was it a concern at all that Omier had 4 fouls in 20 minutes? I know he had an issue with foul trouble at Arkansas state.
If I remember correctly, 2 of the 4 were absolute head scratchers, the entire arena was confused as there seemed to be none/minimal contact...looked to me like the refs were trying to interject themselves in a somewhat boring/ho-hum game (they did make a horrible "flopping" call against IUP as well, so the suspect officiating went both ways)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back