10/30 Exhibition Game: IUP Crimson Hawks @ Miami Hurricanes, 2pm, ACCNX/ESPN+

NSHCane

Freshman
The Crimson Hawks of Indiana University of Pennsylvania are facing off against the Canes today at 2pm in an exhibition game. The game will be played at the Watsco Center, and it'll be our first look at the 2022 squad. This is a D2 basketball team, so we should easily win this game, but I'm still excited to get a look at the team in action. I know you can watch it on ESPN+ if you want to check it out. Go Canes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
IUP is a very very strong D2 program. Will be a nice way to just get the squad some action but def tested a bit. They gave Syracuse all they could handle a few weeks ago until Cuse pulled away late.

any streams besides pay-for-espn+ (accnx)?

(found on reg espn/ direct tv provider) Miami 30 IUP 22 with 4 min first half)

Last edited:
Advertisement
We’re leaving our feet far too often defensively. Being undersized that will KILL US in ACC play if it’s not cleaned up

Really like Wong attacking the basket like that...

That’s a tool in his game that he needs to use way more often, he can shoot & everybody knows that, but he’s way more effective when he’s penetrating to the basket putting pressure on the Defense.

Advertisement
We have more depth this year if everyone stays healthy.

We’re smaller in the front-court in terms of traditional post play, but I think we’re more of a modern era squad that you see playing small ball 4 & 5-out that allows for a lot more versatility & flexibility in the offensive sets & with Omier we can really utilize the High-Screen pick & rolls to create good shots from mid-range or high percentage looks at the basket when driving.

If that was a flop he really sold it because he went back to the locker room looking like he just found out someone in his family died...

Advertisement
Usually these games are sloppy and guys are just getting settled in so this was a solid first half.

Not a ton of height but we look stronger across the board and Omier is a horse.
Dude sweats like Patrick Ewing in the 4th quarter. PAUSE

That said, he is a horse, can't remember the last time Miami had a big that looked like that.

Advertisement
Back