‘26 QB Dereon Coleman commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He has everything....but.....I want to see if he can see the field at this level. Scan and throw guys open same with Luke. Can they improvise and scan the field and make plays that aren't by design, staring at the first guy design doesn't work at this level. The only way to find out if they have it is to see it when they are on the field. He does have the tools like a lot of QB's do but can he put it together when he's on the field. For him and Luke we are going to find out

Advertisement
Toney says Coleman is a "game changer". Interestingly enough, Dia Bell is his QB.

Toney definitely 💯 knows we got Dereon Coleman, the best QB in the 2026 class❗️I have seen them play, and I would definitely agree❗️And Toney is a great athlete and person with great character. These coaches know what they’re doing 💯

Last edited:
Advertisement
He's going to have to wait until Nickel leaves. Nickel is the real deal.
Coleman is way better than Nichel. Much stronger arm, way more mobile and athletic and way better at improvising or extending plays. And Nickel is very good. Coleman will be up for the heisman in the right offensive. He is another Caleb Williams with a stronger arm. That good. Come back to this in 4 years and see. Guaranteed

Coleman is way better than Nichel. Much stronger arm, way more mobile and athletic and way better at improvising or extending plays. And Nichel is very good. Coleman will be up for the heisman in the right offensive. He is another Caleb Williams with a stronger arm. That good. Come back to this in 4 years and see. Guaranteed
I just hope he grows more. That young man is tiny tiny.

Coleman is way better than Nichel. Much stronger arm, way more mobile and athletic and way better at improvising or extending plays. And Nickel is very good. Coleman will be up for the heisman in the right offensive. He is another Caleb Williams with a stronger arm. That good. Come back to this in 4 years and see. Guaranteed
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh No

Advertisement
Back