‘26 QB Dereon Coleman commits to Miami

Advertisement
Lego Rotate GIF by sheepfilms

been watching alot of jones tape to get a feel for this kid ... ALOT to like ... it's been said already, but he platooned with trevor jackson (who runs entirely too much) ... jones has crazy weapons outside ... vb3 and #8 are electric ... the fact this kid threw for over 2k in a platoon, as a 10th GRADER ought to speak volumes ... he making plays against big time competition ... i know some are concerned about the size ... but this kid has two more years of growth and it's obvious he's a worker ... i mean he's out there against cocoa going toe to toe ... i think we got somethin

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah Bryce has such an elite command of the offense and of the game in general it just took him next level. Hope this kid works like Bryce did

We’ve seen a lot of South Florida QBs like Cato go to smaller programs and ball out I would love to see that change. If we are gonna portal for elite QBs instead of pay huge for 5 star high school guys then I’d love to see us take a few more chances on the guys that maybe don’t have crazy measurables but just produce high level down here
Not to mention if our OL is giving him Bryce like time in the pocket

Advertisement
Hopefully he balls like Case Keenum (houston) Russell Wilson (NC ST/Wis) and Joe Hamilton (GA Tech). Clemson had a couple QB's around his height but thicker build in Woodrow Dantzler and Taj Boyd.

With two years left though who knows, the sky's the limit. My uncle went from 5'9 170 to 6'8 225 his freshman year at FAMU anything is possible fellas.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back