‘26 QB Dereon Coleman commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement

I don't know much about Florida high school football, but the team they were playing against is a state power? Does Jones have some crazy WRs or did the team they played against have a weak secondary as his receivers seemed to have no problems getting open on most plays.

Last edited:
I don't know much about Florida high school football, but the team they were playing against is a state power? Does Jones have some crazy WRs or did the team they played against have a weak secondary as his receivers seemed to have no problems getting open on most plays they should.
Not sure about the entire room but they have Vernell Brown a 5* 2025 and Larry Miles 3* 2026

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hey im just an average guy who played ball for years and years. This kids arm is 1000% about as legit as you might ever see. I mean hes just starting his Jr year and hes throwing dimes like this. Not only are they dimes but he just flicks it and it goes 55 yards like nothing. Hes going to go to the rivals elite 11 and watch him win the whole thing. His ark is juts fcking filthy you guys. Timing, ball placement, making plays of the cuff. the dude is going to be better than Bryce Young that played at Bama. Mark it down and come back to this. Hes that good.

Advertisement
Did he not even step into the throw and sling it about 40yards with a quick short release?! Da Fugg is that sht man?!!!
Wow!
It looked like he was 5 yards deep in the end zone and the receiver caught it at the 25, but **** if it wasn't impressive. It looked like short pass coming off his hand.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back