Miami Junior Day list (Jan 13th)

is mahalak even that good? there doesn't seem to be the type of buzz around him that you would want for a junior day commit. especially at a position where you're only taking one guy

Advertisement
I mean WR in 2014 is going to have so many targets. I am truthfully not worried about Rudolph.. have you seen Ermon Lane's film.. that is all.

Lane,(fr),Coley (so), Jones (rs so) Carter (rs so) Lewis(rs so),Waters(jr), Dorsett(sr),

Look's good to me! Add 3 in 2015 and we are rock solid.

I mean WR in 2014 is going to have so many targets. I am truthfully not worried about Rudolph.. have you seen Ermon Lane's film.. that is all.

Lane,(fr),Coley (so), Jones (rs so) Carter (rs so) Lewis(rs so),Waters(jr), Dorsett(sr),

Lane's film is disgusting but have you seen Rudolph's? We have to keep him. Pair him up with Lane and oh my that's some USC type ish.

A note on Morgan Mahalik. His school plays at the smallest school level and is in a very weak area for football. The north bay is very weak for football. There is also no real playoff in CA. Just a mythical state championship bowl game.

Advertisement
These running backs that we are pressing on/going to be presssing are no joke.... Collins (2013), Sony & Cook (2014), Jacques and Scarlett (2015) and if that wasnt enough we looking at 3 elite OL men in 2014 to go with Sundown, Gall, Flowers, Maybe Kirkland, and a hard worker in Knighton? Then we got Baby Jesus walking on water while throwing to Scott,Lewis, Dorsett, Lockhart, Maybe Coley in the future, and im not going to get started on the 2014 wide outs. Not to mention we will have four talented safetys that are all freshaman and sophmores if Burns doesnt end up at corner, our linebacker play will be too serious & dline should progress if they want it bad enough. We bout to be back. #ITSEASY

reel em in Al

74.jpg

i cant tell for sure but I know the fish in the middle there looks like KC McDemott, and the one on the outside left and outside right, respectively look like Lane and Cook. This class could be filthy, and along the 2011 and 2012 classes (which are also filthy), we are going to have championship level talent.
3.jpg:large

Last edited:
Advertisement
Khairi Clark will be there

"@KhairiClark: All-American photo shoot and Miami Hurricanes Junior Day Sunday,, will be there"

Does anyone have a list of who attended the January junior day last year?

Does anyone have a list of who attended the January junior day last year?

DE Jordan Sherit (Miami offer)
DT Deadrin Senat
LB Matthew Thomas (Miami offer)
CB Mackensie Alexander (Tenn commit)
QB Tyler Cogswell
RB A.J. Turman
QB Kevin Olsen (Miami offer)
WR Jordan Cunningham (Miami offer)
OL Marcell Lazard (Miami offer)
RB Kelvin Taylor (Miami offer)
RB Ryan Green (Miami offer)
RB Daryl Chestnut
OL Denver Kirkland (Miami offer)
OL Brandon Kublanow
DE Devin Washington
DT Derrick Calloway (Miami offer)
DT Monty Nelson
RB Lorenzo Woodley
WR Levonte Whitfield (Miami commit)
WR Alex Montgomery
ATH T.J. Johnson (Miami offer)
ATH Khalid Thomas (Miami offer)
ATH Marquoin Lane
WR Tyler Carmona
WR Xavier Richardson
TE Mike Heurman
LB Jerod Fernandez
LB Michael Deeb
CB Will Likely (Miami offer)
CB Da'Wan Hunte
S Jamal Carter
S Wendell Dunn
ATH Tshumbi Johnson
ATH Mackenroe Alexander
CB Artie Burns (Alabama commit)
CB Leroy Clark
S Ahmad Thomas
S Jermaine Grace
DE Landon Stokes

Advertisement

Lane's film is disgusting but have you seen Rudolph's? We have to keep him. Pair him up with Lane and oh my that's some USC type ish.

This. Rudolph's testing numbers didn't wow anyone but that kid can flat out ball, and he was so much better this year than last year. Stock is up and up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back