Miami Junior Day list (Jan 13th)

Advertisement
Advertisement
None of the commits will probably end up sticking lol, but so far this is who we know is attending

Keyon Brown
Morgan Mahalak
Vincent Jackson
KC McDermott
Jacob McCrary
Jacques Patrick
Trevor Darling
Anthony Moten

didn't feel like starting a new thread so here:

[tweet]288131231814672385[/tweet]

Where is Kharir Clark and Anthony Moten?

LukeStampini Luke Stampini
RT @Stumpf_Brian: St. Thomas Aquinas DL Anthony Moten has high power ball so far at Miami #NikeCombine at 42'. Finishes with a 91 SPARQ

Advertisement
Duke, AC, Sony and Cook.....

Hillman is impressive, but no way he can touch any of them.

I say we get an ATH at QB after Olsen and Mahalak is such but I would prefer a 305 ATH like Treon or Edourdo... ijs

Advertisement
Just get me Cook. Anything after that is gravy, but Cook is priority #1.

I'm still going with Sony as my #1 but Cook is right there. Sony, Cook, Lane with a couple of the best OL in the country looks pretty **** good for Baby Jesus.

Advertisement
I'm seeing Trevor Darling and Travis Rudolph as our 2014 commits as of now. With the kids coming in for Junior Day, who would be the best for us to commit early? Can any of these guys be like Duke and be AL's "go to" for this class?

Also, any film or comments on Travis Rudolph?

None of the commits will probably end up sticking lol, but so far this is who we know is attending

Keyon Brown
Morgan Mahalak
Vincent Jackson
KC McDermott
Jacob McCrary
Jacques Patrick
Trevor Darling
Anthony Moten
Johnnie Dixon
Reilly Gibbons

I've got to believe however KC approaches recruiting (commits early or goes through the process) when he commits to THEU it will be final.

I'm seeing Trevor Darling and Travis Rudolph as our 2014 commits as of now. With the kids coming in for Junior Day, who would be the best for us to commit early? Can any of these guys be like Duke and be AL's "go to" for this class?

Also, any film or comments on Travis Rudolph?

The way things have been going, I'd actually prefer nobody commit to us early

Keyon Brown
Morgan Mahalak
Vincent Jackson
KC McDermott
Jacob McCrary
Jacques Patrick
Trevor Darling
Anthony Moten
Johnnie Dixon
Reilly Gibbons

I've got to believe however KC approaches recruiting (commits early or goes through the process) when he commits to THEU it will be final.

KC made the comment that he wanted to commit early, hence my post about him maybe pulling the trigger. No info there though just a guess.

Here's the Travis Rudolph highlights to answer your other post. He is an amazing talent. Some debate on whether he plays offense or defense but either way he shines. the play around 1:00 shows both.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/507309/highlights/33658375

Advertisement
Back