George McDonald leaves to be Arkansas WR coach

Unreal. He was just talking to me the other day about places to buy an apartment.

Great guy and great coach, he will be missed. Fortunately, he wasn't recruiting a ton of kids this year so the hit won't be too bad from that standpoint. This should be a desired job.

Advertisement
They couldn't have taken D'Onfrio instead?

In all seriousness its a tough loss but Golden had put together one **** of an offensive staff; I have faith he'll find a solid replacement.

I would've helped pay for them to take Corch D.

Advertisement
we will be okay...well still be able to recruit well and coach that position here. as long as golden is still the HC we'll be alright.

Unreal. He was just talking to me the other day about places to buy an apartment.

Great guy and great coach, he will be missed. Fortunately, he wasn't recruiting a ton of kids this year so the hit won't be too bad from that standpoint. This should be a desired job.

There is certainly a lot of talent to work with.

That SEC money, he gonna have a place in Arky and Miami at the same. dam. time.

Advertisement

I would still take our WR corp over theirs any day of the week.

This really blows...no doubt there will be a more than able replacement but 3 years of an untouched staff would have been really really nice, a luxury in CFB.

My immediate concern is recruiting, I'm assuming he was point on Coley. ****. They must've doubled his pay or something man. curious to see who comes

I would still take our WR corp over theirs any day of the week.

I would take a significant pay raise (which is probably what he got) any day of the week too.

Advertisement
This really blows...no doubt there will be a more than able replacement but 3 years of an untouched staff would have been really really nice, a luxury in CFB.

My immediate concern is recruiting, I'm assuming he was point on Coley. ****. They must've doubled his pay or something man. curious to see who comes

Advertisement
Hope we go the NFL route again like we did with McDonald. I'm sure Fisch knows some people.

Advertisement
Back