George McDonald leaves to be Arkansas WR coach

His old man parlayed the UM DC gig into a long career as HC at CSU. Matthew Lubedick would be well-served to get in contact with Corch Alshermond if he hasn't already done so.

U haven't lost a bit off your fastball JP. BTW, usually by now we have heard from the "insiders" as to who has emerged as the legit candidates. I guess the holiday dead period impacts the insiders too?

Advertisement
SIAP - Since we are looking for a WR coach just thought I'd let everyone know it looks like Lamar Thomas just got hired by Bobby Petrino at WKU as the WR coach. Nice upgrade for him from Hampton.

His old man parlayed the UM DC gig into a long career as HC at CSU. Matthew Lubedick would be well-served to get in contact with Corch Alshermond if he hasn't already done so.

U haven't lost a bit off your fastball JP. BTW, usually by now we have heard from the "insiders" as to who has emerged as the legit candidates. I guess the holiday dead period impacts the insiders too?

Chaz, great to see you, brother. You're one of the few guys I missed from that crap hole after I quit. Stick around. It's a much better system here.

Check out the recruiting board. It'll cut out the middle man because this is the place where RGT gets all their recruiting info.

Been weirdly quiet on the WR corch. Hopefully, they were waiting for Puke's bowl game to play out prior to hiring Lubedick. That would be the dream scenario.

Advertisement
I'm wondering if Golden and co. are waiting for the final week of the NFL season to hire an NFL WR coach on a staff about to get axed.

Panthers, Eagles, Cardinals, Browns, Chiefs, Jags are all teams who may have coaching changes after the final week of the season.

I'm wondering if Golden and co. are waiting for the final week of the NFL season to hire an NFL WR coach on a staff about to get axed.

Panthers, Eagles, Cardinals, Browns, Chiefs, Jags are all teams who may have coaching changes after the final week of the season.

That could very well be the case. I was hoping they were waiting for Puke to play its bowl game before announcing the hiring of Lubedick, but your scenario makes sense too.

The great thing about the Browns coaching staff getting fired every 2 years is that we always have options at wide receiver coach.

I imagine that we will hear rumblings on the WR coach in about a week's time at the latest. It makes sense to wait until after a respective coach's bowl game (if it is a college coach) or until the NFL regular season ends.

Advertisement
Good place to learn the craft of coaching. He was too green for us to take him at this point IMO.

Very smart move by Lamar, and he's fortunate to be working under one of the best offensive minds in college football. He scored with that gig.

Very smart move by Lamar, and he's fortunate to be working under one of the best offensive minds in college football. He scored with that gig.

Yeah, Lamar is doing it the right way.

Learning form a guy like Petrino will do him wonders in years to come.

Chaz, great to see you, brother. You're one of the few guys I missed from that crap hole after I quit. Stick around. It's a much better system here.

Check out the recruiting board. It'll cut out the middle man because this is the place where RGT gets all their recruiting info.

Been weirdly quiet on the WR corch. Hopefully, they were waiting for Puke's bowl game to play out prior to hiring Lubedick. That would be the dream scenario.

Careful Franchise, the RCT e-stalkers may get butt hurt after reading your post and follow u around CiS.

Advertisement

Careful Franchise, the RCT e-stalkers may get butt hurt after reading your post and follow u around CiS.

They know they can't get away with that garbage over here, so they won't bother. They should be happy with that cesspool they created over there anyway. All that's left is a bunch of guys with the same sad agendas and other dudes who don't want to get involved with checking them on it and facing the wrath of the e-gang.

They know they can't get away with that garbage over here, so they won't bother. They should be happy with that cesspool they created over there anyway. All that's left is a bunch of guys with the same sad agendas and other dudes who don't want to get involved with checking them on it and facing the wrath of the e-gang.

I'm a man for all (free) boards LOL! I like to think of my self as the Boutros Boutros Ghali of the Canes message boards!

Advertisement
Back