'Canes @ Boston College - 9/1/12 - **GAME THREAD**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Well i just fcuked myself here by not paying attention. Thought it was a noon start, put my foot down on an engagement involving my girl and her firends and had it moved up. Now i have to sit here and watch penn state, and then miss the Miami game. Not my proudest moment.....

That ish s weak. U should be ashamed of yourself as a man, and a Canes fan. Get some balls.

My buddy and I have talked about this ad nauseam. People shouldn't schedule anything on Saturdays during the season. Unless its a football party, don't schedule it. Its like 3 months out of the year, it can wait or move up. Weddings and ship are the primary offenders.

F Chestnut Hill
F Spaziani
F Mike Mamula
F the Flutuies
F the Hasselbecks
F Jared Dudley
F Dana Barros
F Scoonie Penn

F BC!

Well i just fcuked myself here by not paying attention. Thought it was a noon start, put my foot down on an engagement involving my girl and her firends and had it moved up. Now i have to sit here and watch penn state, and then miss the Miami game. Not my proudest moment.....

View attachment 13225
facepalm.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement

Pathetic dude. Pathetic.

My buddy and I have talked about this ad nauseam. People shouldn't schedule anything on Saturdays during the season. Unless its a football party, don't schedule it. Its like 3 months out of the year, it can wait or move up. Weddings and ship are the primary offenders.

Apparently you don't have kids

Negative.

It may never work out that I do. Maybe a small cell could be constructed for them to remain in during football season? I'll have to check into that....

I keed.... I keed

Advertisement
Changes to Depth Chart:

Finnie and McGee starting CBs.

Dye starting TE.

Pierre and Smith starting DTs.

Armbrister starting at OLB

Last edited:
Advertisement
Updated depth chart

Finnie, Howard
McGee, Gunter

TE:
Dye
Cleveland
Warford

DT:
Smith
Pierre, Robinson

Wr:
Thompkins, Scott
Dorsett, Lewis
Hurns, Waters

They are wearing the Stormtroopers according to Susan Miller Degnan.

Time to smash some faces.

Passing all kinds of rep out in here.

Let's Go Canes!!

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back