'Canes @ Boston College - 9/1/12 - **GAME THREAD**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good win for the boys. They toughed things out at the end and finished the game. By no means a masterpiece, but a win is a win and its time to get to work for Kansas State.

1 down, 11 to go. LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
That would have been great, but I'm glad he played hard and competed today. He stuck his nose in there in the run game and covered pretty decently today. EASiLY the best game he's played since he's been here.

I'm mad because McGee didn't get that pic six.

He HAS to catch that and house it. We're not back until we start making plays like that at the end.

That D-Line needs to get better in a hurry. We got shoved around today and the pass rush was non-existent. D'Nofrio has to devise some more creative ways to apply pressure......

Things will get much tougher next week against K-State and their Tebow clone at QB.

Advertisement
We're lucky to be up in this game. Really lucky.

Number of Games Duke Johnson has single-handedly won for us in his career: 1.

When game is over...that will be the difference. We all knew he was that kind of difference maker. One game into his career and he's proved it. IMO, simple as that. Miami has looked like trash on defense...the offense had some good looks and some poor looks. But when the game is ovah, Duke Johnson going beast mode on two long runs is the difference. BC doesn't have that kind of player. Otherwise...game is a push. Also, despite the team looking like crap, the young players didn't give up...the upperclassmen didn't give up. Lots of UM teams over the past 10 years go **** up a few times in this game.

Coulda fooled me. ;-)

THERE WAS GOOD AND BAD. FISCH LEARNING HIS PLAYERS TOO. I LOVED MOST OF WHAT HE DID. THINK BACK TO OUR OTHER OFFENSES IN THE LAST 10 YEARS BOYS WE R IMPROVING BIG TIME

Dude has got to know to lineup and run up the gut a couple times when you have 1st and goal.

That and the two passes the prior drive when we shoulda been in clock kill mode really stunk.

Offense is serviceable. We have the weapons and could compete for real.

Defense... Well let's just keep the faith. Maybe someone will shine through and save us. Need more than DP.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back