Brandon McGee impressing at the Shrine Bowl

Advertisement
I think he is/was better than Brandon Harris.

lol no. Not even close

+1
Too be honest he wasn't better than any of the corners in front of him his first two years... DVD, Harris, Shields, or Hill... He improved bu come on now... Harris was as athletically gifted but he was way better corner... The kid was solid... I always felt he was overrated since high school because of his speed, but he improved this year and I'm proud of him... That being said, lets not try to take shots at former canes for whatever reason... He wasn't better than Harris at all...

Bump for the game today at 4 pm on NFL Network. Go get it McGee!!

Brandon McGee, CB, Miami - "After a very up-and-down senior season for the Hurricanes, McGee is going to force many talent evaluators who saw him this week to go back and watch more tape of the Miami cornerback. In individual match-ups, he stayed patient and disciplined in his stance with the confidence and footwork to stick with the receiver all over the field. Previously thought to be a late-round prospect, McGee was definitely one of the bright spots of the week and has gained some momentum heading into the NFL Combine." - Dane Brugler, CBS Sports

Advertisement
Back