Beau IS A CANE

kid praying with dog.jpg

Advertisement
Sandland would be a huge weapon in the passing game for us, let's hope Al and Carrol close the deal.

This kid is exactly what our offense needs. A tight end who is a mismatch for linebackers and safeties.

How much better would we be on 3rd down with a legit threat in the middle of the field?

I want to believe so bad

not that he's coming here

but that he is the next G-Reg and not the next Chase Ford.

Advertisement
Shockey, Olsen, Graham, Winslow II, Franks > Todd Heap

...and Zach Miller

But not Gronk.

Good thing Gronk went to University of Arizona and not ASU

All those universities look the same to me. Just the other day I saw one of them University of Arizona Sun Devils stealing my got**** stereo.

Dont blame you, I had to look it up myself...

Carroll really needs this commit. He hasn't reeled in a big time recruit. He is the tight ends coach and needs to reel him in.

Really tough for me to get excited on this one. We always lose out on these types of commitments.

/pre fapped yesterday

Sounds like he's going to ASU so he can play for in front of his family in Cali and Oregon.

Advertisement
Something tells me this kid picks Miami. He talked about the TE and winning tradition Miami has. This kid isn't just getting out of HS and worried about leaving home. He's been away from home and there are these things called planes that can carry his family to Miami to see him play. If this kid is serious about taking the next step and getting to the NFL then it's going to be hard to pass us up. Also, no way Golden makes that trip to visit him and his family if there wasn't serious interest this close to the dead period.

Haul them in AL!!!

Advertisement
I think he's a big fan of our tradition overall and what we've produced at TE, but the distance factor will be too much to overcome.

Advertisement
Carroll really needs this commit. He hasn't reeled in a big time recruit. He is the tight ends coach and needs to reel him in.

Jalen Grimble

cant think of any others he has been responsible for bringing in.

Isn't he the national recruiting coordinator, pcity? I'd say he plays a role in a lot of what goes on outside the state.

Advertisement
Back