Beau IS A CANE

Advertisement
Huskers need to deal with it

186.gif

Advertisement
Beau will be a 1st round pick.

I'm reading the Nebraska board, and man these fans are squirming. We've been a joke for 7 years and everyone got their shots in and kept moving. But now they are starting to panic a little. They thought we were dead. They would walk by, pointing and laughing, like we were some crazy ex-boxer on his front porch that went mad and was talking to himself. But then Al Golden showed up. Then Al Golden brought in some Miami talent. Now he's bringing in some more. And he's stealing it from these programs. And he's turning down their offers to coach their schools. And they know what happens when Miami has a competent head coach - he stacks more talent than they can. No matter how big their stadium is. Or how many alumni they have. They can't stop that dirty, thugged out school in Coral Gables from showing up to their town on Saturday's and kicking their *** and talking **** all over the field.

We are about to go on a serious run.

Goosebumps bro. Well done.

I have a feeling that the bowl bans, while they do suck and Golden doesn't like losing the practice time, have given him the time to concentrate on rebuilding the team and stocking up on talent. I can handle that instead of playing in some no-name bowl that we won't remember in a couple of years anyway.

Advertisement
I have a feeling that the bowl bans, while they do suck and Golden doesn't like losing the practice time, have given him the time to concentrate on rebuilding the team and stocking up on talent. I can handle that instead of playing in some no-name bowl that we won't remember in a couple of years anyway.

this can't be overlooked. this is exactly what i thought about as well. no bowl or practice double time on recruiting which is really what we need right now given everything going on

Advertisement
I'm going to be honest i was expecting to be disappointed................i don't believe in golden YET. I really really want to I'm so tired of losing to Virginia and other stupid teams...............golden is a great coach and recruiter I'm just scared to start to believing again for fear of being disappointed .............but golden keeps winning if he gets Bryant and Thomas and Collins I'm a believer..............
WOAT!!!

Negged!!!!

Advertisement
Back