Marcellius Pulliam Portal

Wes had showed nothing TO ME that he should be cemented as a starter.

He looked good in the spring game...but He leaves alot to be desired.

Wes gonnna mess around and be Corey Flagg.,..which isnt a bad thing but a rotational lb.
The real question is, who is going to take the major step up to replace the Ryan Ragone production?

Advertisement

Wes gonnna mess around and be Corey Flagg.,..which isnt a bad thing but a rotational lb.

I think Bissainthe took a big step forward last year…I agree had a good spring game as well. I'm not as meh on him as this board, I think he will be a very good LB and a strength for us this year.

I think Bissainthe took a big step forward last year…I agree had a good spring game as well. I'm not as meh on him as this board, I think he will be a very good LB and a strength for us this year.
I agree but i'm glad Mario isn't betting the season on him either. He hasn't earned that level of trust. At times last year it felt like Kiko was the only good LB we had on the **** roster. Cant have that happen again.

I agree but i'm glad Mario isn't betting the season on him either. He hasn't earned that level of trust. At times last year it felt like Kiko was the only good LB we had on the **** roster. Cant have that happen again.

100%. That said, I think our LB group is going to be lights out this season. Kiko got better as 2024 progressed. I expect him to be an All ACC type player at MLB. Bissainthe, Alderman and Popo provide our best two-deep in ages. And Chase and Pruitt are ready to fill if needed. I'm more excited about LB than I've been in ages.

Advertisement

wes be looking slow asf in games or his reaction time one of the two. All I heard of was he was a fast LB coming out of central and I agree with u he shouldnt be a penciled starter imo. I thought I was the only one who felt this way..............big pause

Advertisement
Back