2025 WR Board (2025 Edition): Its Personal. Mario Expects an Uber-Elite WR Class

Advertisement
@DMoney in the June 28, 2024 Bank

The internal expectation is that Miami’s WR class will end up like the DL class last year. Cam Ward’s on-field success should play a big part in that.

Very interesting as we seem to have little momentum on the WR front at the moment and not after that many guys. Seems like we'll have to pull off several 5 star flips from powerhouse NIL programs to make that true.

Dallas Wilson we have a good shot with it seems like.
Upshaw (likely Cane although lower rated)
Ffrench (Texas lean)
Mills (seems like something happened to take us off his radar)
Vernell Brown (Florida lean).
Jerome Myles (just offered)
Joshua Moore (had momentum, maybe Florida tanks)

Last edited:
Very interesting as we seem to have little momentum on the WR front at the moment and not after that many guys. Seems like we'll have to pull off several 5 star flips from powerhouse NIL programs to make that true.

Dallas Wilson we have a good shot with it seems like.
Upshaw (likely Cane although lower rated)
Ffrench (Texas lean)
Mills (seems like something happened to take us off his radar)
Vernell Brown (Florida lean).
Jerome Myles (just offered)
D$ said they have Moore on the same level as VB3 and Ffrench and we're continuing to recruit him so I'd add him to that list.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I thought last years class was elite . We.missed on Smith but we got some studs . We need a couple tall wrs that are elite . We have enough elite smaller ones . 6ft3 and up or portal

Advertisement
I am as optimistic as anyone else with Mario, but if we don’t win at least nine games, we will most likely strike out the top 10 receivers in the entire state. As it is, it will be tough sledding to learn anyone in the top 10.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back