2025 WR Board (2025 Edition): Its Personal. Mario Expects an Uber-Elite WR Class

Advertisement
Fong thinks were leading for joshua moore

Opposite of Blowhard who thinks has fsu leading and Miami not in it at all.
1718818855848.png

Advertisement
Fong thinks were leading for joshua moore
So does @DMoney

Advertisement
Why is Miami having trouble with WRs this class so far?
Seems to be WHALE HUNTING.....and the WHALES arent popping or leaning elsewhere or legacies elsewhere.

Im sure we could of been more factors had we prioritized Mills and TY Hilton's son..we seemed to prioritize Mills then one of the whales let us feel a *** and we been fiddling with he condom wrapper waiting for the next move (the actual season) and told Mills our mom had us running errands call you when im done.

(sounds like ive been here before) lol

Advertisement
Plenty of time to reverse course with WR recruiting this cycle. Not concerned yet.

I am mildly curious about whether negative pitches from rival programs about our QB recruiting woes in the previous three classes (2022-2024, which excludes Nickel) are having any impact on WR recruiting right now.

The 2025 recruits know they won't have Ward throwing to them, obviously, and the QB room after him looks... well, there's no nice way to say it and we've discussed it on the board a million times already.

We did just land Trader, Carr, and Robinson in the last class, though; none of whom knew which portal QB we'd end up with when they signed. With the money being spent and hopefully a phenomenal year in store with Ward at QB, I think it's more likely we close strong at WR. Fingers crossed.

Advertisement
Guy i would offer.

Looks to be a ga/Tenn lean withj a commit date but i would offer him yesterday.

UGA already has 3 wrs committed i would push on this kid to be one of the big dogs in the class especially as an outside wr.

This is another kid as well...

@DMoney in the June 28, 2024 Bank

The internal expectation is that Miami’s WR class will end up like the DL class last year. Cam Ward’s on-field success should play a big part in that.

Advertisement
Back