2025 WR Board (2025 Edition): Its Personal. Mario Expects an Uber-Elite WR Class

Advertisement
Advertisement
He also indicated it’s not a flip. Must be an under the radar guy. I don’t see any top uncommitted players

None of us saw the forest for the trees. Answer was reclassification and I don't think a single person thought of that possibility.

Note: I already had him tentatively in the 25 class and expected the reclassification so the OP doesn't change.

Advertisement
Bad Day That Hurt GIF by Tim Poulton

Advertisement
Advertisement
4 WR's we should be recruiting

- Malik Clark
- Ferzell Shepard
- Andrew Marsh
- Dejerrian Miller

We should've been pressing early on for Marsh. But now, considering that Michigan will likely finish the season with the worst passing Offense in the country & not one of their WR's will have more than 35 catches or barely even crack 350yds on the season, should be a HUGE negative recruiting tactic against them that could persuade Marsh.

Also, Sherrone Moore has publicly stated that he'd rather win running the ball than throwing it.

I mean, that's kind of a layup if you're looking to flip a high caliber WR committed to Michigan.

4 WR's we should be recruiting

- Malik Clark
- Ferzell Shepard
- Andrew Marsh
- Dejerrian Miller

We should've been pressing early on for Marsh. But now, considering that Michigan will likely finish the season with the worst passing Offense in the country & not one of their WR's will have more than 35 catches or barely even crack 350yds on the season, should be a HUGE negative recruiting tactic against them that could persuade Marsh.

Also, Sherrone Moore has publicly stated that he'd rather win running the ball than throwing it.

I mean, that's kind of a layup if you're looking to flip a high caliber WR committed to Michigan.
Do you think any have legit interest in us ?

Advertisement
Back