Witchita State is a scary team

Advertisement
[]_[] swag;2510380 said:
Really, you down vote me for my opinion? Ok. Lunardi's last bracketology before conference tourney's had WSU as a 8 seed trending down. I just looked it up. Exactly what I said. His predictions after they got knocked out were a 9.

Sorry, wasn't down voting for the opinion, nor was I saying you were factually incorrect on the statements amount lunardi. It was more from your discounting their early season woes by saying a few of their losses were to tourney teams without qualifying it with the serious injury bug they had early in the season. This is a top 25 team who's resume put them on the 11 line

I mentioned the early season losses because they happened. Also, I mentioned they were against good teams as a way of pointing out that they're still a good team.

Advertisement
I'm glad there's at least a bit of realism in this thread. The Canes are not winning tomorrow. I'll be ecstatic to be proven wrong but this is exactly the type of team that will blow us out.

If we play like we did against buffalo we have no shot vs Wichita, I believe we will play better than that. Cant Turn it over vs them

Wichita St is certainly hot right now, but when did they become the Golden State Warriors?

Lots of fear in here. Either that or the sorry attitude of being negative to hedge one's bets. *****es.

We have a good team with good guard play. Let's get this!

Advertisement

Canes by 5. The Schlockers getting a little toooooo much love based on past performance and the love affair the public has with the "little" schools in March. Bet the moneyline. It's the next round that is obviously concerning.

20160318_143436.webp

They gonna kill us!

Really, and why is that? Our RPI rolling into the tournament was #9 . Miami is 10-3 in its last 13 games, with losses to North Carolina, #1 overall seed, Virginia, a #1 seed, and Virginia Tech who is 7-1 in its last 8 games with its only loss to Miami in the ACC tournament. Wichita State is a veteran team as is Miami. They aren't a big team. We were a little sluggish last night but we are more than capable of winning on Saturday.

I'm glad there's at least a bit of realism in this thread. The Canes are not winning tomorrow. I'll be ecstatic to be proven wrong but this is exactly the type of team that will blow us out.

On the season, we have a higher field goal average, higher 3-point field goal average, higher free throw average. Our strength of schedule is much better. ACC is doing well in the first round. Everybody was jumping up and down about the Big Ten. Well, how about the ACC?

Advertisement

On the season, we have a higher field goal average, higher 3-point field goal average, higher free throw average. Our strength of schedule is much better. ACC is doing well in the first round. Everybody was jumping up and down about the Big Ten. Well, how about the ACC?

And this was before the Michigan State loss. News flash the Pac-12 blows as well (1-4) so Wichita State beating Arizona isn't that impressive. Pac-12's only win? Utah which Miami dismantled. Yes, it was early in the season but it was still as dismantling. ACC is 5-0 with Pitt and Notre Dame going tonight. We win tomorrow.

Last edited:
We're 26-4 against teams not named UNC or UVA. We are led by two 5th year senior guards. We have the best coach in CBB. I like our chances. Lets roll.

Advertisement
They beat a garbage Pac 12 team and all of a suddenly they are unbeatable.

**** outta here you bums.

I waited for the right time to say this to anyone, let alone post it.

We haven't played a COMPLETE game all year. Closest was Utah. Not saying we will, but if we do, it doesn't matter who we play, we'll win. No questions. We play out best game we beat any team out there. Without a doubt. We are poor at nothing and good at everything. I expect a good game after the buffalo scare. Canes win ************

We're not winning tomorrow, but you still think you can be proven wrong? Ok dude.

No matter the sport, we have the most negative, crybaby "fans" of any team in the country.

How about when my Canes win tomorrow you never post here again?

Advertisement
Back