Wiltfong's On3 Cane CBs/Expert Predictions (aka Fong Bombs)

Advertisement
Let’s see how long they can keep this up pause
Love your work on here, truly one of my favorite posters.

But anyone who thought they were about to fall off some cliff is delusional. Bama is Bama; even when they were ****** before Saban got there every coach had at least one ten win season (as I recall) and the brand recruits itself.

Love your work on here, truly one of my favorite posters.

But anyone who thought they were about to fall off some cliff is delusional. Bama is Bama; even when they were ****** before Saban got there every coach had at least one ten win season (as I recall) and the brand recruits itself.
It does but I agree the boosters likely realized they needed to step up this year to bridge the gap. Saban was complaining about lack of NIL resources, as crazy as that sounds it appeared as if a lot of Bama boosters thought the way you think, Bama should recruit itself and kids should take a discount. Coupled with the fact that the one time bag of 100k is a drop in the bucket to the current NIL landscape where some kids make that per month.

Boosters had to realize whoever replaces Saban was going to have a bit of, well not a rebuild but I guess gain the trust of the public and players because for **** near 2 decades people have associated Bama and Saban interchangeably. The bar is so insanely high for them, if they start to average 2-3 losses per year that is going to be unacceptable and idk if the boosters will continue to fork over money because they arent used to that. Then if you have 2-3 losses a year, no longer always in it for championships, then kids wont take a discount, you will be on par with OSU and Oregon where you need a strong NIL.

Advertisement

Frustrated World Cup GIF

Advertisement
What is the confidence level here? @Kansas Cane says the web site shows 30% confidence, the tweet has 60% confidence.

Website does only show 30% I think they didn't update the graphic as he usually puts his balls in at 60% confidence.

Advertisement
Website does only show 30% I think they didn't update the graphic as he usually puts his balls in at 60% confidence.
His RPMs have been at 60% for every other recruit in this thread. I updated the OP to add confidence level in the table.

Advertisement
60. And there's another RPM w/ 60 confidence today from Nick Roush.
Where you see that? If you got to DJ Pickett bio and click the predictions and look at wiltfong its a 30. The tweet said 60 but I think that was just an old graphic they use

They have 3 top 100 DB’s right now including a 5* CB and 5 5* overall. They’re still recruiting at an elite level post Saban, which is annoying.
There are still a bunch of rich boosters and what the **** else can they spend money on in Alabama, they sure don't spend it on hygiene products of any kind.
Now if the win totals go down and the money starts to dry up...

Where you see that? If you got to DJ Pickett bio and click the predictions and look at wiltfong its a 30. The tweet said 60 but I think that was just an old graphic they use
Very different narrative if it’s 60 or 30. 60 means he’s sticking with his previous pick. 30 means he’s still leaning Oregon but much less confident than previously.

Advertisement
Back