Wiltfong's On3 Cane CBs/Expert Predictions (aka Fong Bombs)

We're coming off a bye after Cal, it will be Louisville's 5th straight game with 2 of those being ND and SMU, they will be beat up and tired.

I'm more worried about Cal the game before, cross country travel against a physical back after a tough, emotional Friday night home game against V-Tech.
Hopefully they let the team travel a day early to better acclimate being that's a long flight

Advertisement
It really is hysterical listening to yall talk **** about Mario. like Mario would be the reason we don't have a 11 win team. Y'all literally went from oh my God when Saban quits bama's going to take him from us, to no one wants Mario. We made another typical horrible Miami hire. No need for the dramatics guys. Y'all dudes weren't even this dramatic under anyone except alfraud & the banners.

It would be hysterical if everyone posted on here what they do for work and where they work. I'm just gonna randomly call up people's bosses and ask for reviews. That's yall *** if any of yall bosses gives bad reviews. I'm posting y'all **** on the dirty and paying for a banner my god**** self... Just because I feel that would be poetic justice.
This is an 11 win team. So what Klatt said was correct. And I’m in finance.

Don't they play in a Dome ?

They do…but apparently cold affects us both indoors & outdoors. And tbf, that’s a bull chit excuse that recently came up. The cold never affected us b4 when we played anyone anywhere anytime, or during our Big East years. That statement was more hyperbolic & satire than anything. I legitimately hate that excuse.

Advertisement
They do…but apparently cold affects us both indoors & outdoors. And tbf, that’s a bull chit excuse that recently came up. The cold never affected us b4 when we played anyone anywhere anytime, or during our Big East years. That statement was more hyperbolic & satire than anything. I legitimately hate that excuse.
Agreed! When we played Pitt in November, many of the guys warmed up shirtless. I remember Perryman specifically.

Yup! Exactly! And whether this post causes posters to get fired up and write paragraphs of nonsense or not, the level headed posters just want to see results. College football and pro sports aren’t like our everyday jobs. I can’t continue to be employed if I’m doing C work. Mario makes millions of dollars to win. So far he’s 500 here. And he did blow the GT game last year and the season went to crap.

With that said, I love Mario and his ability to recruit. He’s also won 11 games twice at Oregon. He can do that here. There’s no excuse for this team with this QB and this schedule to not win 10-11 games. And every level headed poster here knows this. F the cold F the excuses. Should be a big year for the Canes

It really is hysterical listening to yall talk **** about Mario. like Mario would be the reason we don't have a 11 win team. Y'all literally went from oh my God when Saban quits bama's going to take him from us, to no one wants Mario. We made another typical horrible Miami hire. No need for the dramatics guys. Y'all dudes weren't even this dramatic under anyone except alfraud & the banners.

It would be hysterical if everyone posted on here what they do for work and where they work. I'm just gonna randomly call up people's bosses and ask for reviews. That's yall *** if any of yall bosses gives bad reviews. I'm posting y'all **** on the dirty and paying for a banner my god**** self... Just because I feel that would be poetic justice.
since i am my own boss, i am happy to repot that I am an extraordinary attorney, with a creative mind, elite writing abilities and great problem solving skills.

Advertisement
I think that Cal game could be interesting. It's the week after what will likely be a tough game with Va Tech and it's a long trip to the west coast. Could be a big let down game... And I don't think Cal is going to be as bad as ome of you and Cal has a bye week before they play us at home.
Anyone that thinks call will be easy for us has never played competitive sports. Not only cause we're flying 6+ hrs each way but they have a **** good QB and a **** good(possibly the best)RB in the acc. Luckily they're learning a new offense and their defense sucks ***. But I can't see it being an easy game at all. Weeks 4-8 pretty much make or break this season. Well know what we are from that point. We get through that worst case 3-1 watch out cfb

May not be. It’s 11/30 vs. 12/30, but the avg. high in Syracuse in late Nov. is around 42 degrees, soooo…
They play in a heated dome brother. It'll be way less than 42 unless it's a noon game outside though. People don't realize Syracuse **** near annually breaks its own records for national snowfall. ***** wild there

UL doesn't scare me nearly as much as a year ago. They're well coached and probably have the toughest scheme to defend.

But losing their top 2 RBs from last year helps us a lot. Chaney is going to have a chip on his shoulder though.
A bone chip???

Asking Comedy Central GIF by Lights Out with David Spade

You’re not wrong and I like the strategy here to prove a point, but keep in mind, in life when the large sums of money that we’re talking about here get thrown around, there becomes expectations. No matter what it is, vacations, trips, automobiles, salaries. The higher the price, the higher the expectations. Most of the people here whose bosses you’d be calling probably aren’t making what CMC is making and definitely don’t have the expectations that have been placed upon him. Again, you’re not wrong in pointing out the relentless trashing, I get it and agree with you!

For example, I might happen to clean out septic tanks for a living, and sure, I might miss a few turds here and there, but I only make $10 per hour, so the expectations placed upon me say that a few wayward turds are acceptable. Now, if I was getting several million a year, the expectations would be that I leave no floaters behind, nada, none! And if I did, I’d expect there to be a **** storm. You see the difference?
I get what you're saying. However money to me isn't a bar any more to be measured by. Money has become a given to an extent. Just look at the NFL if you want. Daniel hoe *** peso Jones makes 40 million a year. The man is one of the worst starting QBs to get an extension ever the way I see it. Tua who is as basic as can be makes 50 million a year. Jordan love who has started all of 1 season makes 50 million a year... Some of the best coaches I've ever had from high school, to college to the league were getting next to nothing. We have a couple of people on staff technically who most don't even know are employees and they make *** but are heavily counted on by us. Mario's job is to bring us talent first and foremost and build us back up to what we used to expect. The rest is what a staff is for. I get everyone wants to assume Mario is so hands on with each and every lil thing we do. During the week he absolutely is. But on Saturday he doesn't micromanage anywhere near as much as seems to be believed. Just annoying how it's a constantly changing barometer. No matter what the man makes his job is to bring us back to a standard. It is that simple. This is apparently the reasons we've always said we're a private school and we don't need to report contracts. Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyone that thinks call will be easy for us has never played competitive sports. Not only cause we're flying 6+ hrs each way but they have a **** good QB and a **** good(possibly the best)RB in the acc. Luckily they're learning a new offense and their defense sucks ***. But I can't see it being an easy game at all. Weeks 4-8 pretty much make or break this season. Well know what we are from that point. We get through that worst case 3-1 watch out cfb
I agree the trip west will be a challenge. They also have a legit back who can ball.

Advertisement
Back