Why UGA???

Advertisement
Boi you look racist af right now. I know for a fact that the South has black women much more beautiful than the image you just tried to portray to the world. But at least we know how you feel.
Boi, you don't know **** about me. My wife is half black. I thought the pic of the black girls I posted was hot. What exactly didn't u find attractive about them? Or the Cuban girl? Maybe the problem is you. Either way, keep ur mouth shut about my racial preferences. Ur WAY off.

Per capita really means nothing. per square mile is more important. That said you are hanging out in the wrong sections of Miami. Go to South Beach or even downtown and you will see hordes of smoking hot white girls. Much hotter than the girls in Athens. Hot girls from all over the nation move down to Miami to marry a rich dude. Athens only has the girls that grew up there.

Plus Miami has hotter girls growing up there as well. Who is going to be hotter? The girl that has all the money she needs to spend on her diet, gym trainer, etc. and has a mother who is a super hot gold digger and a father who is intelligent enough to become very wealthy? Or the girl who gets popped out of an Athens chick who who was only hot enough to marry a blue collar Athens guy making 31k a year and can't afford a personal trainer or be able to eat healthy?

But UGA has white girls that are all about that chocolate experimentation life in college. Which is especially nice for the big biscuits and gravy eat'n lineman. (shout out to them thick freshman 30(lbs) gaining girls that love them some big boi's)

Last edited:
Ok, I went ahead and changed the pic of the black girls for the professionally outraged around here. Idk, I guess if you post a pic of otherwise hot black chicks in bikinis holding a beer and a cigarette, the red line at Al Sharpton's office rings.

CubanCane, not sure what ur issue is. I thought the Latina girl I posted was smokin.

Finally, and for the last time, I'm not saying one is better than the others, only that one is new and exciting to a boy that grew up down here seeing primarily ethnic women. Yes, there are plenty of blondes in Miami, but they are city girls. I'm talking real southern belle type country girls. A real Georgia "peach", if you will.

Anyway, if ur too brain damaged to get my point, go ahead and neg away.

Advertisement
But UGA has white girls that are all about that chocolate experimentation life in college. Which is especially nice for the big biscuits and gravy eat'n lineman. (shout out to them thick freshman 30(lbs) gaining girls that love them some big boi's)

Type in Miami spring break twerk in google if you want to see real thick girls. Not somewhat chubby uga chicks.

There’s really no appeal to go to OSU now.
its real simple man Georgia winning and have more money to pay recruits to go there.but last year we went 10-3 great Georgia lost what 2 games all year and played for natty. this year we went 7-6 they went 11-3 with top 5 cfp ranking talk should be in cfp and almost beat bama in sec title game for 2nd straight year that's why. when we win those kids wont leave Miami but we gotta win first and do so scoring points. we cant win 10-7 or ugly like have last 3 yrs

Not more than Miami. They may choose these schools for any number of reasons, but because they have hotter girls is NOT the reason. I visited a bunch of different schools as a senior in HS and none had even close to the amount of hot girls as south florida.

Oh yea lots of hotties down here. Born here and chased stuff all over the place. so fl is prime hunting ground but campus is not the high end of it. Up in the Deep South, those campuses are like a bee hive. All the honey for miles around is gathered in one place and the mix is different than down here. Difference gets attention. Chicks do matter. I remember Bowden saving one time than FAMU had a lot to do with his recruiting success.

Oh yea lots of hotties down here. Born here and chased stuff all over the place. so fl is prime hunting ground but campus is not the high end of it. Up in the Deep South, those campuses are like a bee hive. All the honey for miles around is gathered in one place and the mix is different than down here. Difference gets attention. Chicks do matter. I remember Bowden saving one time than FAMU had a lot to do with his recruiting success.

Have you been to campus recently? We got a TON of talent.

Advertisement
Have you been to campus recently? We got a TON of talent.

No I have not. I’m sure there is. In my day it was mostly northern girls. Lot more international today I supposed. Heck, I’m maarried to Cuban girl, 36 years. Still, don’t underestimate the impact of a bevy of young blonde southern girls bouncing around with the accent. They flirt with the best of them. What was that Beach Boy song, southern girls with the way they talk, knock me out when I’m down there. Anyway, $$$ is king. With it comes any woman.

they input the system bama runs its the same recruiting system thats why, it has nothing to do with on the field performance. When will u people (not everyone) understand this. UGA the school themselves have said recruiting has changed when Kirby arrived.

Type in Miami spring break twerk in google if you want to see real thick girls. Not somewhat chubby uga chicks.

The issue is those Miami spring breakers aren't running around coral gables at the ready for UM players. Where as in a college town; chunky Luvin Becky's are a dime a dozen, an to a hormonal teenage football player (right after the $EC Bagman ) good kegel and fellatio skils are the strongest motivation.

Go Canes

The issue is those Miami spring breakers aren't running around coral gables at the ready for UM players. Where as in a college town; chunky Luvin Becky's are a dime a dozen, an to a hormonal teenage football player (right after the $EC Bagman ) good kegel and fellatio skils are the strongest motivation.

Go Canes

They are like a 10 minute drive from campus tho and coral gables has tons of fat *** girls down in South Miami right next to red road where a lot of players live.

Advertisement
You posted the wrong pic for the bottom one. I think you meant to post this.
winner1.jpg
Lol I wonder what she won...

Advertisement
Bags posters are a sad lot. One of them has really been absorbed by the cynical backslapping nature of this site, after he had considerably more clarity and independent nature at another forum about a decade ago. Fortunately Poptimus has avoided the same trap and same decline, and is still as impressive here as he was there.

Anyway, Georgia simply drew the wrong opponent, in a situation they probably weren't fully motivated.
Texas is hardly talent poor. I think they have been in the top 10-12 of recruiting rankings 3 of the past 4 years including near the top last year. Herman does extremely well as underdog. I think it is now 13-2-1 against the spread as underdog with 10 of the covers being outright victories -- 5 at Houston and 5 at Texas. I don't pay a heck of a lot of attention to team-specific or coach-specific trends but I saw that one all over the wagering forums within the past few weeks.

That game was kind of similar to when Herman upset Florida State in the Peach Bowl when he was at Houston. Like Georgia this year, Florida State that season had come off a playoff year and was expecting to get there again, but fell short and got slotted into a lesser bowl.

I wouldn't discount Georgia. But they are hardly at Alabama level on a week to week basis, as evidenced by the lopsided defeat at LSU.

There is NO SUCH THING as they werent motivated. Once you put on pads all bets are off...either that or get your head bashed in. They got handled thats all it was. They are in the acc coastal of the acc...and a tad overratedd right now. They are a young team will check back 2 years from now

Boi, you don't know **** about me. My wife is half black. I thought the pic of the black girls I posted was hot. What exactly didn't u find attractive about them? Or the Cuban girl? Maybe the problem is you. Either way, keep ur mouth shut about my racial preferences. Ur WAY off.

Ohhh ok. I'm going to play along. I'm sure your wife is half black. I'm sure those are her friends you so kindly snapped a photo of. But let's just try and focus on football cause you suck right now at anything else.

Advertisement
Back