Why UGA???

Advertisement
Because their whole life they've been seeing this:

View attachment 74406

and this:

View attachment 74407

And now they're seeing this:

View attachment 74408

EDIT: Good grief, this went way over some of you guys' heads. I am NOT opining that one type of woman is better than another. (My wife is mixed race). I'm saying the southern belle type is something new and exciting to a lot of these guys. I'm talking college girls now. Don't come at me with some Miami middle-aged, blond from a bottle, over plastic surgified, overly worked out, leather skinned, gold-digger. Lol.

Boi you look racist af right now. I know for a fact that the South has black women much more beautiful than the image you just tried to portray to the world. But at least we know how you feel.

You posted the wrong pic for the bottom one. I think you meant to post this.
winner1.jpg

Nay, he had it right. Campuses at those big southern schools are loaded with serious talent. I not sure they allow any of the type you posted up. Maybe WVA.

Advertisement
I get why we lose our top players to BAMA and OSU but why UGA? Sure they stepped up last year and played well this year. But they just are not “that team”. There defense was very average versus a pedestrian Texas offensive squad. They really don’t have that many superstars on the team. Their leading tackler on defense is LeCounte who dude missed 5000 tackles yesterday. I just don’t see the pull they have (other than RB) over staying home. I hope Tyrique can see he can be great player on a good team that my have reached its ceiling, or be great player on his home squad who has shown signs of reemergence and has lots of upside

M O N E Y!

What happens if bags are really made up by SEC fans so players go to those schools expecting to get bags. I mean if Trey Sanders were to read this board he would expect over $200k to sign with UGA since that is what the board says Sony received.[/QUOTE

......Yeah it’s gotten old at this point champ.

Advertisement
Nay, he had it right. Campuses at those big southern schools are loaded with serious talent. I not sure they allow any of the type you posted up. Maybe WVA.

Not more than Miami. They may choose these schools for any number of reasons, but because they have hotter girls is NOT the reason. I visited a bunch of different schools as a senior in HS and none had even close to the amount of hot girls as south florida.

Not more than Miami. They may choose these schools for any number of reasons, but because they have hotter girls is NOT the reason. I visited a bunch of different schools as a senior in HS and none had even close to the amount of hot girls as south florida.

OGH remember the ones saying Athens has more are the ones not going to S. beach. They're more than likely hitting up Wilton manners Drive or Dave & Busters on a Fri and Sat night.

OGH remember the ones saying Athens has more are the ones not going to S. beach. They're more than likely hitting up Wilton manners Drive or Dave & Busters on a Fri and Sat night.

100% true. They are hitting up half price apps at TGIF on US-1 saying "Miami doesn't have nearly as many hot girls as the Golden Corral in Athens"

Advertisement
How long until the fan base starts to rotten on Kirby after he goes 11-1/10-2 every year and then gets beat by Bama in the SEC CG? They won’t even make the playoffs provided they lose 1 regular season game.

Because their whole life they've been seeing this:

View attachment 74406

and this:

View attachment 74407

And now they're seeing this:

View attachment 74408

EDIT: Good grief, this went way over some of you guys' heads. I am NOT opining that one type of woman is better than another. (My wife is mixed race). I'm saying the southern belle type is something new and exciting to a lot of these guys. I'm talking college girls now. Don't come at me with some Miami middle-aged, blond from a bottle, over plastic surgified, overly worked out, leather skinned, gold-digger. Lol.

Good lord I'd take the blonde in the hat any day and I only dated cuban my entire life until wifey came along. **** it mane!

How long until the fan base starts to rotten on Kirby after he goes 11-1/10-2 every year and then gets beat by Bama in the SEC CG? They won’t even make the playoffs provided they lose 1 regular season game.

Well if Morks tenure is any indicator. They won't care until they start getting more 6, 8, and 9 win seasons than 10+ win seasons.

Advertisement
A 3 loss season next season will do it

Advertisement
Back