Why UGA???

Kirby won’t get 2-3 cycles if he continues to have seasons like this one.
Yes he will. He’s an organized cheater at an elite level. He will coach a top 5 recruiting ranking team until he quits or gets caught. Did you really think Jimbo was going to struggle at A&M? Saben guys know how to do it. Kirby, Fisher, Mario.... it’s not a coincidence

Advertisement
Yes he will. He’s an organized cheater at an elite level. He will coach a top 5 recruiting ranking team until he quits or gets caught. Did you really think Jimbo was going to struggle at A&M? Saben guys know how to do it. Kirby, Fisher, Mario.... it’s not a coincidence
Another 3 loss season at UGA and they will be out for his job.....

So because you got over 1000 posts I'm supposed let stupid s*** slide? 😂🤣😂 Bro I'm done going back n forth with you. Let me know when you in Miami and I'll let you know how twitchy I can be. And Im sure her brother's ain't on that so trust me I ain't never worried. Glad you corrected yourself though.

P.s. them hoes was ugly bruh.
Right. I'll cruise all the high schools from 2:30 - 3:00 PM. Wave when you see me.

There you go, tough guy. It's actually under "hot cuban girls bikini", my bad.

https://www.google.com/search?q=hot...3dzfAhUBKa0KHUsaBwkQ_AUIDigB&biw=1523&bih=762

These chicks are the first f*cking thing to pop up. They were dark skinned so I used them as my black girls. And you're lying if you say you wouldn't **** any one of them. Their bodies are smoking. Maybe only two are very pretty in the face but they're not dogs.

I'll take responsibility for giving you the wrong search terms, but don't come in here with your newbie 37 posts (half from arguing with me) and call someone you don't know a racist. I've got over 1,200 posts on these boards. Plenty for you to check out and see if I'm the piece of sh*t you think I am. Go ahead and browse.

If you're still feeling twitchy, come on down to Leisure City. 301 street. You can meet my mixed wife and her mixed brothers.
Right. I'll cruise all the high schools from 2:30 - 3:00 PM. Wave when you see me.

Nah that's where you and ya pedo gang hang out. Report ya self.

Advertisement
Back