What did Lorenzo Lingard do to Manny? Manny really is a savage

dude is in the portal soon as he can hit a button on a keyboard watch
I hope not. Lorenzo will be RB1 next year. He has the elite speed we've been lacking at the position. The coaches did the right thing not rushing him back as he was still injured until a few weeks ago (by his own admission he still wasn't "right"). He should however have been given some carries today.

Lorenzo has a clear opportunity to be the lead RB next season. It makes zero sense for him to transfer. He will have a new OC that will know how to use him. He will have serious talent around him like Brevin & Mallory. He will be a star in Miami. The next OC will know how to use him. He should stick around & be patient. He'd get buried on the depth chart at any other top program.

Advertisement
He played in kansas tho. He went on to kansas state and played alright and all but zo was a freak. Tape unreal in florida

Arthur Brown was a 5 star MASSIVE talent and pull by Shannon. Then Shannon never played him 1 single down (from my memory). It was ****** mind blogging Brown couldnt see the field, not even in the 2 or 3 deep.

So yes he transferred and went on to have a decent career at KSU. Should have played for us though, his talent was defintely good enough to see the field for UM. Baffling as well like the Lo situation

I hope not. Lorenzo will be RB1 next year. He has the elite speed we've been lacking at the position. The coaches did the right thing not rushing him back as he was still injured until a few weeks ago (by his own admission he still wasn't "right"). He should however have been given some carries today.

Lorenzo has a clear opportunity to be the lead RB next season. It makes zero sense for him to transfer. He will have a new OC that will know how to use him. He will have serious talent around him like Brevin & Mallory. He will be a star in Miami. The next OC will know how to use him. He should stick around & be patient. He'd get buried on the depth chart at any other top program.

Well he #4 now (behind Dallas if he comes back, Cam Burns) and we're bringing in 2 studs. Odds simply arent good. Hate to say but he should just transfer to a smaller program (UCF type) and ball out.

Arthur Brown was a 5 star MASSIVE talent and pull by Shannon. Then Shannon never played him 1 single down (from my memory). It was ****** mind blogging Brown couldnt see the field, not even in the 2 or 3 deep.

So yes he transferred and went on to have a decent career at KSU. Should have played for us though, his talent was defintely good enough to see the field for UM. Baffling as well like the Lo situation
Well he was in the two deep but he only played like 1 year here. Wasn’t he in trouble for domestic violence or some altercation? I don’t believe he finished out his 2nd year here. He was behind Glen Cook his first year then McCarthy and Spence was ahead of him the 2nd before he transferred. He would have definitely played if he returned as a junior. He was Big 12 DPOY at KSU.

Advertisement
I seen this! I was sitting on the 8 yard line seen Lo standing there waiting for kickoff then Harley sprinted on and told Lo to get out... Lo was visibly ****ed! I told the guy next to me no doubt he’s gone next yr! I seen him on special teams tonight but he was on the first line of kick returns blocking 😂...

Why are there always so many threads about a 4th... 3rd string running back. That's not the problem with this team right now. Him touching the ball would not have made a impact on the game.

Advertisement

Randy did the same thing to Willie Williams, he was clearly the most talented lb we had at the time but was inexplicably on the bench. If you’re committed to winning then you play the dogs, no matter their faults. For too long now we’ve sent away the kind of players that would of made a difference.

Why are there always so many threads about a 4th... 3rd string running back. That's not the problem with this team right now. Him touching the ball would not have made a impact on the game.

how can you honestly say that with what we was trotting out there. You gotta give him and burns some touches and see if something pops off.

tonight furth showed that Deejay is definitely RB1 and cam Harris is not that guy.

Advertisement
Well he #4 now (behind Dallas if he comes back, Cam Burns) and we're bringing in 2 studs. Odds simply arent good. Hate to say but he should just transfer to a smaller program (UCF type) and ball out.
Lorenzo is better than either of our current RBs. He will either be #1 or #2 at the start of next year. Deejay is a great leader but he doesn't have the elite speed that Lorenzo has. We were 120th in rushing yards (out of 130). We desperately need more pop at the RB position. Lorenzo, Chaney & Knighton will provide that. Lorenzo will ball out next year. It was smart not to rush him back & risk a career-ending injury this year. He will take over as RB1 next year (even if he starts the year as RB2).

Lorenzo is better than either of our current RBs. He will either be #1 or #2 at the start of next year. Deejay is a great leader but he doesn't have the elite speed that Lorenzo has. We were 120th in rushing yards (out of 130). We desperately need more pop at the RB position. Lorenzo, Chaney & Knighton will provide that. Lorenzo will ball out next year. It was smart not to rush him back & risk a career-ending injury this year. He will take over as RB1 next year (even if he starts the year as RB2).

Better based on what? His HS star rating? I know we like to think the coaches are all complete morons but they see these kids in practice everyday. And while Lingard may have elite speed that maybe all he has. Frankly in the very few highlights we have, he seemed to have little agility...

Dont get me wrong, i hope Lo stays and turns out to be our savior and i think its BS Manny wouldnt give Lo a few carries today but im tired of this board hyping of "so fla 5 star dawgs" (like Pope who is also terrible) without anything to go off of.

Better based on what? His HS star rating? I know we like to think the coaches are all complete morons but they see these kids in practice everyday. And while Lingard may have elite speed that maybe all he has. Frankly in the very few highlights we have, he seemed to have little agility...

Dont get me wrong, i hope Lo stays and turns out to be our savior and i think its BS Manny wouldnt give Lo a few carries today but im tired of this board hyping of "so fla 5 star dawgs" (like Pope who is also terrible) without anything to go off of.

Based off of Richt & Brown having him as their #1 priority as a recruit (for a reason) and then him working his way up to # 3 on the depth chart ahead of Burns (Cam wasn’t even listed at the time). Richt may have messed up a lot of things, but the one thing he was GREAT AT, was finding stud RB’s.

Advertisement
Sad times brother smh
I deep down think if we get a OC that runs a uptempo spread we could be a lot better! I'm a Mike Leach fan dudes offence with South Florida weapons with what he has done with less an actually have a talented d we'd be in the top 10 Convo. I know were stuck with Mandy but I really think he was looking for a CEO of the offence an **** coming from Bama got fooled! His OC hire needs to be a home run he blew it last year! If he blows it again hes gotta go! Mandy brought a positive vibe when **** was negative with Richts departure if he can win on the field an talk that **** we might can turn it around right now were a **** show but I still have faith! (Pending Oc hire)

Does anyone actually have information on why the staff doesn't play Lo? Slept with a coach's wife?
Manny is a beta male cuck who looks like he'd get off at the sight of his wife with another man, so I don't think that's the reason. I'll just attribute Lo not playing to UM coaches being pure dogshyt.

If Zo was smart he’s jumping ship and going to UCF. Sorry, but I don’t trust manny to get oc hire right and zo should be a starter.

Advertisement
Back