WF 1/23 at Noon

Advertisement
I swear to god this team has ZERO mental fortitude. Angel is the dumbest player in America

Advertisement
Things are back to chit quickly.

No idea how to live with prosperity. That's a coaching issue

I'm starting wonder, seriously.

When your squad plays like Perry Clark is leading them for a brief period..ok, get it fixed. When it happens game after game?

I mean, who is running this show? Are Angel, Reed and McClellan untouchable by this staff for some reason? Where is the demand that the ball be moved inside and out at least every other possession or YOU WILL SIT! Jekiri is begging for it.

I swear, I have never seen such lazy, stupid and legend in their own minds play without fear of any reprisal....just like they are going to bang their heads into the wall until the wall gives because coach is cool with it...

I hope the riot act is finally read after weeks and weeks of this same trash. If this team played together...they could be simply dominant.

UM

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's every game too. This looks like when Haith and Clark were here. Athletic and physically imposing players who can't do jack **** offensively

Advertisement
what happened to the team that beat the tar out of utah and butler? Why does it looks like we have not clue out there, that has to be coaching.

Advertisement
Back