WF 1/23 at Noon

Consigliere

All-American
It has been two weeks since we had a home game. Here is one against WF who will finish in the bottom 4 of the ACC. WF has lost 6 of their last 8 games. WF has lost 3 straight too. They've played 6 road games this season and they're 3-3 on the road. Can't drop this game at home to WF.

The spread is -16.0 Miami.

Advertisement
Remember when tcgrad went all gangsta and got into a fight with the Wake coach a couple of years ago?

Wake > BC. They beat ucla and Indiana in Maui. Scottie wilbekins brother is on the team. Still think we roll, but if we play like we have been it may be close.

I think Wake is better than their record shows...beat UCLA and Indiana and almost beat a good Xavier team.

Devin Thomas is also legit he's one of the better big men in the ACC.

Hope this team starts to play like they're supposed to and takes care of business at home. Can't be looking ahead to Monday

Advertisement
I think Wake is better than their record shows...beat UCLA and Indiana and almost beat a good Xavier team.

Devin Thomas is also legit he's one of the better big men in the ACC.

Hope this team starts to play like they're supposed to and takes care of business at home. Can't be looking ahead to Monday

In fairness, I follow Indiana and they were a trainwreck when they played in Maui. UCLA is the most bipolar team in America. Good time for a home game

Not saying they're a great team or anything like that, but don't think we can sleepwalk through this game like we did against BC

Do other collegiate teams miss this many attempts at the rim or am I watching too much NBA ball?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Davon is awful around the rim

It's fair to say this entire squad is just playing down to their competition. Really lethargic play and not enough getting Jekiri involved down low when the out of control drives to the hoop and trigger happy 3s aren't falling.

UM

Sheldon first points on an uncontested stuff on a run out. Ugh.

Maybe that will get him going. We need to find some rhythm.

UM

Advertisement
Back