Visitors

Kids are really buying into Richt this cycle if the Canes go to the ACCCG it's over for errrrrrr body we might sign the #1 class in the country bc every kid would want to play here

Advertisement
I'm still not sold on Delaney. would much rather have the younger guys get some experience

The kid is already rated as 18th best CB in 2018 draft , is an FCS AA , has great size, and tons of experience. He also has zero impact on number of recruits we can sign in 18 class, what's not to like here. BANDY, Carter, Young, etc.. will still get plenty of playing time. We just lost Carter, Elder , Colbert , and Jenkins , Delaney is an absolute no brainer to take. There's literally not a single reason I can think of not to take him if he wants to come .

I'm still not sold on Delaney. would much rather have the younger guys get some experience

The kid is already rated as 18th best CB in 2018 draft , is an FCS AA , has great size, and tons of experience. He also has zero impact on number of recruits we can sign in 18 class, what's not to like here. BANDY, Carter, Young, etc.. will still get plenty of playing time. We just lost Carter, Elder , Colbert , and Jenkins , Delaney is an absolute no brainer to take. There's literally not a single reason I can think of not to take him if he wants to come .

Agree might as well scoop him up

He's the best cb the day he steps on the field and the first big 3rd down win vs FSU when Manny blitzes and Francios tthrowsthe bad pass that Delaney picks off like the ball hawk that he is then you'll be sold

About 5 years ago, Richt was down to 2 walk on rb's as his top two rb's for a couple of games at Uga. I am sure he has not forgotten how quick rbs can go down.

Advertisement

He's the best cb the day he steps on the field and the first big 3rd down win vs FSU when Manny blitzes and Francios tthrowsthe bad pass that Delaney picks off like the ball hawk that he is then you'll be sold

That's the kinda attitude I like to see. Good ****.

Yes dreadlock, I'm from Cleveland, born and raised.

Ok. Couple cats i grew up with own a ****ty Irish pub up by the Flats. Im originally from Youngstown, but moved to Cali not long after high school. Not many Canes fans in the 216/330, I had to suffer through that NC game surrounded by a bunch of Suckeye fans. Homies I grew up with still talk **** to me about that game. My good friend actually works with Maurice Clarett doing social work at his non profit. I still hate that dude.

The one play I would like to have over in that game?
Not the PI. The Clarett strip of ST.
That play still baffles the shet out of me.

Ivins just said there's another 5-star prospect visiting today. Anybody got that access to see who he is talking about?

Advertisement
Tyreke Johnson seems wide open. Does his brother have 2 or 3 years to play at FAU? Lets hope parents want them close for college.

Ivins just said there's another 5-star prospect visiting today. Anybody got that access to see who he is talking about?

Tyreke Johnson

Tyreke is in Gables but that may not have been who he was talking about. Besides, Tyreke posted his travel plans so I'm not sure how that would be considered having an inside scoop.

It's Surtain I've already posted that in the thread. Supposed to be on campus around 2

Advertisement
Cleveland Reed is loving his visit according to a source -- "We're getting the VIP treatment

Coach Richt and Coach Searels both told Lorenzo Lingard about Reed

Expect Miami to make a huge move today on him, both his Mother and Brother are visiting with him today

Reed's mom is love Searels wife

He's talking to Richt now

Cleveland Reed with Coach Mark Richt
IMG_2757.webp

Last edited:
NJshorecane, that is the play I'd change as well. ST was gone for a sure td, Clarett was the last and only player left to stop him and he came out of nowhere slipping pass numerous blockers who relaxed and thought ST was gone too soon. The play hurt our collective Cane souls and resounded as a glitch in the Matrix in hindsight (this can't be happening????).

On another note, Todd Sievers was a f'in beast! One of the most unsung Canes ever!

I'm a GA in on campus recruiting at ETSU.. also in the SOCON. Delaney is far and beyond the best player in our conference this past year. Saw him play first hand and he's better than any CB we have returning including Young.

Carl Torbush has been around quite a bit and he praised the **** out of this kid.

Advertisement
Cleveland Reed is loving his visit according to a source -- "We're getting the VIP treatment

Coach Richt and Coach Searels both told Lorenzo Lingard about Reed

Expect Miami to make a huge move today on him, both his Mother and Brother are visiting with him today

Would be a huge pull.

For what Dee is looking to do, I can't believe there's a better opportunity in cfb for him. A true soph and 2 newcomers his only real competition at cb, and a program that gets the attention (tv, scouts, etc.) we get? No brainer.

Advertisement
Back