Visitors

Advertisement
Yes dreadlock, I'm from Cleveland, born and raised.

Ok. Couple cats i grew up with own a ****** Irish pub up by the Flats. Im originally from Youngstown, but moved to Cali not long after high school. Not many Canes fans in the 216/330, I had to suffer through that NC game surrounded by a bunch of Suckeye fans. Homies I grew up with still talk **** to me about that game. My good friend actually works with Maurice Clarett doing social work at his non profit. I still hate that dude.

In 2-3 more cycles we will have the depth where true freshmen wont have to play anymore unless they are complete studs. In the meantime sell the fück out of playing early to a kid like Taron Vincent. Would love to see how Kool could develop him.

Advertisement
Dreadlock, where do I begin?!? I absolutely despise anything Suckeye! My in-laws, the barbershops, everyone up here attaches themselves to Columbus when Columbus could couldn't care less about any Cleveland sports related. They mainly root for Cincinnati teams, and known to be racist towards and cheat (officiating) Cleveland area high schools who make it to the state playoffs held in Columbus on an annual basis. There's no convincing them of these realities because this area has been starved for a winner for decades.

I watched the 2002 NC game alone, and it still stands as one of the worst days of my entire life. I was physically sick afterwards (lol, but seriously).

This rebirth is personal for me, we MUST play OSU for a NC, and I believe we will very soon (next couple of years). We and I need to settle some scores and re-establish the reality that teams like OSU have stolen our identity. My nephews listen to me about the Hurricanes, but they need to see the wins during their own current era. They can since the swagger, but a dominant old fashioned Cane whooping of OSU would dispel the brainwashing Suckeye football is in Ohio.

I'm still not sold on Delaney. would much rather have the younger guys get some experience

Advertisement
I'm still not sold on Delaney. would much rather have the younger guys get some experience

Doesn't matter... He doesn't effect us numbers wise. If he's great, perfect, if not, we're in the same spot we were before him. Zero downside to brining him in.

I think he's a huge need

Advertisement
Advertisement

There's no downside to bringing him in. He's only here for 1 year, so he won't rob us of a scholly for the '18 class.

Plus NFL scouts really like him - he's an absolute take. He's also from Miami and has really good speed for his size.

Advertisement
Back