Tears USF Twitter tears

Happy Gay Pride GIF by Pen Pals

Advertisement
There is no such thing as a USF fan. There is no such thing as a UCF fan. Same goes for FIU and FAU. Their fans are made up of UiF and FSU fans who Larp as something else because they couldn't get into the school they wanted to. They are a side project. They are the Angels and Airwaves of College Football.
Truth

There is no such thing as a USF fan. There is no such thing as a UCF fan. Same goes for FIU and FAU. Their fans are made up of UiF and FSU fans who Larp as something else because they couldn't get into the school they wanted to. They are a side project. They are the Angels and Airwaves of College Football.
**** Angels and Airwaves catching strays

Advertisement
Advertisement
So the team that literally had to open a new section of their stadium to accommodate all their bandwagon fans wants to claim that UM fans are just jumping on a band wagon? Okay. Don’t worry you’ll be back to playing in front of 20,000 people at the next home game.

USF is the only away game I’ve ever been to where the home fans instigated fights with my group just for cheering for Miami. The last time we played there, I had a middle aged woman randomly splash her water bottle at myself and my friends who were sitting in front of her. I immediately stood up and turned around and started laughing when her husband grabbed her bottle and started yelling at her drunk ***. The dude was obviously not trying to fight a bunch of younger guys and started apologizing and offered to buy me a beer. Later during that same game some old *** dude (late 70’s or older) flicked my group off as he walked out of the stadium early. We didn’t even talk ****. Just cheered for our team. We were even joking around with the other USF fans sitting next to us.

I have been to away games in Gainesville, Tallahassee, Orlando and friggin Boca Raton and at none of those stadiums did the home fans act like the people in Tampa did.

Daughter is a UF student and said the UM fans were the most courteous she encountered in 3 years of games compared to SEC fans.

I love how people nowadays like to run their **** suckers non stop but when they get humbled they play the victim. USF fans are acting as butthurt as a WNBA player.

Daughter is a UF student and said the UM fans were the most courteous she encountered in 3 years of games compared to SEC fans.
Both sides were very respectful. I told one of my gator friends I’d hug and console him after the game when we left. I saw him afterwards and put my hands up in a hugging motion yelling “ come here , come here , come on” . Ending with a big consoling hug. Both fanbases got a kick out of it in passing, all sides laughing. Everything was real chill for how bad of a hated rivalry this is

Advertisement
I'm gonna end this **** right now.

If ANY of the USF fans had ANY evidence of Miami fans being "mean to women" or "bullying small children", they would have been so offended that they would have taken cell phone video of that nonsense.

As always, the USF "outraged fans" have zero evidence. Because they are lying and exaggerating.

It is the EASIEST criticism in the world to say "but they are hurting the women, they are hurting the children", because nobody will ever defend those kinds of behavior. Those are the accusations that IMMEDIATELY stir outrage and empathy, which is why they make that **** up.

I am fully expecting Sunday tweets where USF fans claim that Miami tailgaters were eating their cats and eating their dogs. Because, of course, that is the favorite tailgate food of a fanbase with so many fans who come from Caribbean countries.

I was in Section 133. I saw MULTIPLE instances of Miami fans being nice to children. There was a guy in the row ahead of me (USF fan) who had his little girl on his shoulders. He stayed until the 4th quarter and was friendly with UMs and they were friendly with his family.

He actually laughed when USF was punting and I yelled out that they should try a FG since it was their best play.
Was one section over from ya (134)

Advertisement
USF doesn't lol. it's just bc miami was in town. there were more canes fans than USF fans imo. most of it is just drunk dudes who have nothing else to do.
Yeah, I think their real issue was that Miami took over their home stadium both on the field and in the stands. We turned it into a home game for us

I'm gonna end this **** right now.

If ANY of the USF fans had ANY evidence of Miami fans being "mean to women" or "bullying small children", they would have been so offended that they would have taken cell phone video of that nonsense.

As always, the USF "outraged fans" have zero evidence. Because they are lying and exaggerating.

It is the EASIEST criticism in the world to say "but they are hurting the women, they are hurting the children", because nobody will ever defend those kinds of behavior. Those are the accusations that IMMEDIATELY stir outrage and empathy, which is why they make that **** up.

I am fully expecting Sunday tweets where USF fans claim that Miami tailgaters were eating their cats and eating their dogs. Because, of course, that is the favorite tailgate food of a fanbase with so many fans who come from Caribbean countries.

I was in Section 133. I saw MULTIPLE instances of Miami fans being nice to children. There was a guy in the row ahead of me (USF fan) who had his little girl on his shoulders. He stayed until the 4th quarter and was friendly with UMs and they were friendly with his family.

He actually laughed when USF was punting and I yelled out that they should try a FG since it was their best play.
Getting into the 4th quarter @ 'bama really gave those fans false hope. It grew into false bravado this week as they thought they actually had a chance to knock us off. Their sore-loser bs is just pathetic, take the L and move on.

Advertisement
Back