USF crowd could be a factor.

Advertisement
I hear ya. That line just gave me a flashback of something I never thought possible... but actually happened. Here's to Cam having eagles eyes.
Vinny was an incredible athlete who no doubt would be used differently today due to the changes in the game. Unfortunately saw him throw many a pick between the OB and the Old Sombrero.

I know Cam’s due for a stinker, just don’t see it happening this weekend. I get a Cam Newton 2010 vibe from this guy and then some. I realize they have different priorities and preferences but more so in the effect he has on the team as a whole.

Drama Monkey GIF

Advertisement
I think we whoop their *** 42-20 but looks like it will be a sold-out show. The []_[] !

• On Oct. 9, 2009, U2's 360 Tour drew the largest stadium crowd ever with 72,000 in attendance.

USF averaged a season record 53,170 fans per game in Raymond James Stadium during the 2007 as the Bulls rost to No. 2 in the national rankings.

A USF record crowd packed Raymond James Stadium for the Bulls' showdown with No. 4 Florida State in 2012.

A huge crowd watched the Bulls knock off No. 5-ranked West Virginia in Raymond James Stadium in 2007.

USF's averaged attendance in 69 home games since 2005.

View attachment 303703
Just stop with the fans and the noise. Blah. Blah. Canes by 21+

Vinny was an incredible athlete who no doubt would be used differently today due to the changes in the game. Unfortunately saw him throw many a pick between the OB and the Old Sombrero.

I know Cam’s due for a stinker, just don’t see it happening this weekend. I get a Cam Newton 2010 vibe from this guy and then some. I realize they have different priorities and preferences but more so in the effect he has on the team as a whole.
I agree with you. Guy is wired different. Not concerned at all.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think we whoop their *** 42-20 but looks like it will be a sold-out show. The []_[] !

• On Oct. 9, 2009, U2's 360 Tour drew the largest stadium crowd ever with 72,000 in attendance.

USF averaged a season record 53,170 fans per game in Raymond James Stadium during the 2007 as the Bulls rost to No. 2 in the national rankings.

A USF record crowd packed Raymond James Stadium for the Bulls' showdown with No. 4 Florida State in 2012.

A huge crowd watched the Bulls knock off No. 5-ranked West Virginia in Raymond James Stadium in 2007.

USF's averaged attendance in 69 home games since 2005.

View attachment 303703
tumblr_e7a626670e937a8694897ac378e9206d_530420d3_640.gif

Man what are you talking about

Advertisement
I hope it is honestly. For one, we need the practice. For two, this season should be a great look for us but a lot of the games have been and look like they could be dull affairs. Would be awesome if this atmosphere is live. Should be a lot of Canes fans too I don’t think there are 70,000 USF fans

Gonna be hearing some combo of this all year:

- Our crowd will beat the Canes for us
- We are predicting Cam Ward is gonna melt down and give the game away to us even though it keeps not happening for everyone else who had hoped for this

I’m typically respectful of opinions. With that being said…

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

This game will not be close.
+1000000 likes 🤣🤣🤣
Back To School Eating GIF by IFC

I will be in there and I hope it's sold out. I expect the score to be more lopsided than that. It will be a let down for me if they score a TD. 45-6.
Guessing at least 10,000 Miami fans. Hopefully more but that doesn’t seem like an impossible environment to work.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back