USF crowd could be a factor.

Advertisement
I’m typically respectful of opinions. With that being said…

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

This game will not be close.
IMG_1143.jpeg

I live 20 minutes from Ray Jay the only time that stadium is full is if the Bucs are playing and by the visiting team of whoever the Bulls are playing

Advertisement
Gonna be hearing some combo of this all year:

- Our crowd will beat the Canes for us
- We are predicting Cam Ward is gonna melt down and give the game away to us even though it keeps not happening for everyone else who had hoped for this
Folks on r/cfb keep referring to a "bad cam".... think that may have been his OL/WR before but sure.

They have only sold a portion of the upper deck on the USF side and didn't even sell the other side so a full stadium is not even possible. Likely 55K or less.

Regardless of how many people actually show up, USF has done a good job of getting the hype up. Wish our school was better at that.

Miami should spend a few dollars and buy some ad space on the I-95 billboards for the next 7 days.

Advertisement
I live 20 minutes from Ray Jay the only time that stadium is full is if the Bucs are playing and by the visiting team of whoever the Bulls are playing
Yeah I think what also is getting overblown is when they say they are opening more seats its not like the old OB where some carnie folk would build a bleacher in the open side of the endzone to literally create more seats.

USF is simply opening the upper bowl. It is not sold out. Miami games would likely look better on TV if we did not sell the upper bowl and forced everyone to the lower bowl as well, but simply opening the upper deck for them is a big deal. There will be a good turnout, its a night game but I know a bunch of Miami guys going as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
normal capacity for Raymond James for USF games is 35k with just the lower section. I think they said the opened an additional 15k. So 50k total and they wont sell the upper section out. They'll be lucky to have 30k there for the Bulls.

Advertisement
Back