USF crowd could be a factor.

Advertisement
We've never seen a crowd like what USF brings.

Pllus they will be wearing intimidating t-shirts that say Hurricane Season Is Over.
T-shirts!?

Throw The Towel GIF

Fans, stadium, location, blah, blah, blah. We are vastly superior as far as match ups on both lines, have far greater skill, and have the absolute best player in college football thus far.

Anything short of committing 5 turnovers will be a double digit win.

Advertisement
So their Barstool twitter/x starts talking smack and people are buying it? False bravado. They know we're smoking that Bull's pack. They're just trying to get their shots in now.

Advertisement
I think we whoop their *** 42-20 but looks like it will be a sold-out show. The []_[] !

• On Oct. 9, 2009, U2's 360 Tour drew the largest stadium crowd ever with 72,000 in attendance.

USF averaged a season record 53,170 fans per game in Raymond James Stadium during the 2007 as the Bulls rost to No. 2 in the national rankings.

A USF record crowd packed Raymond James Stadium for the Bulls' showdown with No. 4 Florida State in 2012.

A huge crowd watched the Bulls knock off No. 5-ranked West Virginia in Raymond James Stadium in 2007.

USF's averaged attendance in 69 home games since 30% of those fans will be Canes!

Advertisement
Fans, stadium, location, blah, blah, blah. We are vastly superior as far as match ups on both lines, have far greater skill, and have the absolute best player in college football thus far.

Anything short of committing 5 turnovers will be a double digit win.
Vinny testeverde says hold my beer.

Advertisement
Painful stuff there. Vinny’s a good man. But Cam isn’t colorblind and he’s more than a few steps beyond him. This ain’t PSU circa 86’ we’re playing either.
I hear ya. That line just gave me a flashback of something I never thought possible... but actually happened. Here's to Cam having eagles eyes.

This is just the next step in our sequence:
  • Win in the swamp
  • Pass they eye test against inferior talent
  • Execute at a high level consistently
  • Show up and dominate OOC games
This team has looked to be all business. Keep focus and do the job. Me excite!!!

Advertisement
Back