Updates

Advertisement
Buyout? Didn't he get fired and is currently unemployed?

Yeah, he’s getting paid a huge buyout from UNC. These things are typically structured to be offsetting, meaning it gets netted against any earnings he gets from taking another job.

All said, UNC is likely to be paying his salary at whatever school he chooses.

not sure why temple thinks that’s smart. As if manny doesn’t have other options 🤷🏽‍♂️

He’ll just hire applewhite

Yeah, he’s getting paid a huge buyout from UNC. These things are typically structured to be offsetting, meaning it gets netted against any earnings he gets from taking another job.

All said, UNC is likely to be paying his salary at whatever school he chooses.

Actually, UNC would save money by us hiring Fedora.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Agree Shalala is a govt bureaucrat but describing THAT as nickel and diming doesn’t add up
Hence 21 trillion of
***ing debt!!! Government Loooooves to spend money!! Taxpayer money that is

Didn’t view it as a business and the downstream revenue/impact the program produced. Wanted to win, sure, but was behind the curve on the business aspect of football.

What's intriguing about applewhite is he has that Kendall briles playbook. I'm sure he's incorporated some of that into what he will do.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Shannon's biggest mistakes were (1) hiring Patrick Nix as his OC, (2) promoting Tim Walton who bounced from job to job as a position coach, and (3) pulling names of the back of jerseys.
And recruiting like **** after his one big class
And we could go on and on about radio but hey I’m looking forward to Manny getting his staff in place so I digress

a RUMOR is going around temple will push for fedora as HC to make up for us taking manny back
RUMOR at this point
That's why it's imperative we act now and sign his *** before Temple may or may not go after him.

I wish it was never leaked he was our main target.

Actually, UNC would save money by us hiring Fedora.

Not if his salary here is $1. It’s been reported that his buyout is $12m. If that’s true, that’s more than he’s going to command as an OC, so UNC will likely be paying his salary wherever he goes.

Advertisement
Back