UF Trolled too... Donnell Harris Part 2

Advertisement
Advertisement
WTF are you talking about? Almost all of these "divas" have fathers and grow up in nice homes. Just look at their IG pictures inside their houses.
Football is becoming very diva like because instead of getting kids from the hood like in the old days, we are getting these soft *** middle class kids. Look at OBJ, the biggest diva in the NFL, has both parents.

Attachments

• tenor (1).gif
    tenor (1).gif
    352.1 KB · Views: 0
Remember when his dad got all preachy saying Miami was out of it because they aren't winning? Then he goes to A&M? FOH
I get what your saying here my cane brother but that’s not a good comparison right there. A&M played the hardest schedule In the country and we’re in the Corstal! Lol

Advertisement
So you are saying all the divas are kids with no father?

I don't think it really matters. If anything I'd think you'd more likely to see a diva come from a single family home, especially if it's a single mom.

Your theory about football getting soft because we're signing suburban kids from 2 parent homes couldn't be further from the truth. Toughest kids on our team have both parents in their life and live in decent homes. On the flip side, some of the softest kids I've come across were raised in an apartment by a single mother. They're mama's boys and think they deserve playing time without earning it...likely because they have a woman in their ear telling them how special they are every day.

Plenty of tough players in college football and the NFL that grew up with both parents and comfortable living situations. Shoot, Miami's "toughest" player is from Weston! (Nesta Silvera)

Advertisement
I mean did he make the wrong descision tho? jimbo over muellen. Also to top it A&M has mykes Garrett the #1 overall defensive end pick and #2 pick and superbowl mvp von miller they can throw out at him. I dont know how big the bag was tho because word is clemson and bama didnt want him

I don't think it really matters. If anything I'd think you'd more likely to see a diva come from a single family home, especially if it's a single mom.

Your theory about football getting soft because we're signing suburban kids from 2 parent homes couldn't be further from the truth. Toughest kids on our team have both parents in their life and live in decent homes. On the flip side, some of the softest kids I've come across were raised in an apartment by a single mother. They're mama's boys and think they deserve playing time without earning it...likely because they have a woman in their ear telling them how special they are every day.

Plenty of tough players in college football and the NFL that grew up with both parents and comfortable living situations. Shoot, Miami's "toughest" player is from Weston! (Nesta Silvera)

Just because they are the toughest kids on your team, doesn't make them tough. Being the toughest soft kid doesn't mean schit. I am not saying "we should" go get kids from the hood, since they obviously aren't better players. I was just explaining to the guy why all these kids are soft now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back