2025 Tyler Williams WR

Advertisement
We can finish 2nd or 3rd in recruiting and he'll say, " but MC didn't get his 4th WR target he's trash " or some similar bs.

True.

Look, I'm not saying I'm happy with how things stand right now. Every once in a while, I'd like to be up 3 touchdowns at halftime and not have to mount a furious second-half comeback.

But I trust that Mario will work his *** off between now and Signing Day(s). Doesn't guarantee exact results, but I know he's never going to settle and just accept what is happening right now.

August 31st. After that point, let's pick up the conversation again.

It's different flipping top wrs from UGA and Tejas, probably a couple more. Me personally no effing way that happens unless they cut them for a bigger fish. Mario is worker, but wins are critical this year.

We can finish 2nd or 3rd in recruiting and he'll say, " but MC didn't get his 4th WR target he's trash " or some similar bs.
Neither 1,2,3 or 4th target. Back to the drawing board for WR. There is nothing wrong by saying the board have been mismanaged to say the least. Plus we have no QB to sell to these WR at this time.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Neither 1,2,3 or 4th target. Back to the drawing board for WR. There is nothing wrong by saying the board have been mismanaged to say the least. Plus we hace no QB to sell to these WR at this time.
And how is it that you know what Mario and the staff have for a list for WR that they want and have priorities on? LOL
Guys like you did this last year with WR and how did that turn out?

Neither 1,2,3 or 4th target. Back to the drawing board for WR. There is nothing wrong by saying the board have been mismanaged to say the least. Plus we hace no QB to sell to these WR at this time.
We have Luke Nickel in the class & we will likely grab another portal qb too. We were saying this exact same things about DT this time last cycle.

Advertisement
I do but a lot of times Mario and staff are working another angle, and no one knows about it until it is almost time to commit. And then, even after that Mario flips a few that you thought you lost. You will learn at some point not to doubt Mario on talent acquisition.
Just like this OL recruit we just landed. Nobody was talking about this until today

V9pB2aRX1qy8JFKjhy.gif

Advertisement
The way i see it, the staff is really going after Vernell Brown, Jamie Ffrench and Dallas Wilson and this new WR that decommitted from Ole Miss, Jerome Myles. I feel if they pushed really hard like they do sometimes, one of Mills, Moore or Williams would commit.

Thats just my take on it but i think they feel with likely an exciting possibly top 10 offense they will have more to sell in the season to elite prospects.

For all the biching and crying some of these dude on the eval pick ups Cristobal does or allows his staff to do, he still likes to make a splash with the star rated players

Advertisement
Neither 1,2,3 or 4th target. Back to the drawing board for WR. There is nothing wrong by saying the board have been mismanaged to say the least. Plus we have no QB to sell to these WR at this time.
You take moping to Hall of Fame levels, especially when it comes to recruiting. You're aware that DI schools are limited to 85 scholarships right? And that the other schools also recruit this top tier talent, right? And UGa, Alabama, Ohio State and the rest all take some 3 stars also, right?

D$ has said multiple times CB and WR are the focus this cycle.

I tried to tell you. @DMoney in the June 28, 2024 Bank

The internal expectation is that Miami’s WR class will end up like the DL class last year.

Told You So Comedy GIF by NETFLIX

Seems like we're moving on from Williams but will continue to try to flip Moore.

@DMoney in the June 28, 2024 Bank

They felt good about WR Tyler Williams (Seffner) and WR Josh Moore (West Broward) last week. Williams trended to UGA after our last update because he had a great visit to Georgia. Moore's recruitment has been filled with twists and turns, and Miami will continue to recruit him.

Advertisement
Back