2025 Tyler Williams WR

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This summer kind of reminds me of last year, with some of the top targets trending elsewhere lol

Let’s see if Mario can regroup again
Better do better than 7-6.

Yes, I'm a mope. I been waiting 20 years and always get hyped every single year and I been gettin' crushed for 20 years (getting close to 25). Beat Ufag and I'll come out of my hole a bit.

Pbs Nature Groundhog GIF by Nature on PBS

wr board is all over the place.

Maybe the recalibrate with a good szn but i aint expecting a big splash at wr at this moment
Underwhelming to say the least. Why other schools have no problem pulling top rated kids at WR is beyond me. While our targets besides NIL look like they drag their feet until the end to see if they get better offers.

Last edited:
Underwhelming to say the least. Why other schools have no problem pulling top rated kids at WR is beyond me.
People forget how bad our qb play and offense was last season lol. If we put up numbers this season, the wrs will come

Advertisement
Advertisement
Called it btw. The kid likes us but does not love us. Coaching staff has been all over him when he was a nobody and still did not commit. Was waiting for UF to turn up the heat but ended up with UGA since they gave him the greenlight.

If UGA drops him and UF does not pursue later he will be ours. Honestly I dont want the kid. If he does not love us then whats the point. Just a really bad read on the top guys at the WR board

Advertisement
Back