2025 Tyler Williams WR

Called it btw. The kid likes us but does not love us. Coaching staff has been all over him when he was a nobody and still did not commit. Was waiting for UF to turn up the heat but ended up with UGA since they gave him the greenlight.

If UGA drops him and UF does not pursue later he will be ours. Honestly I dont want the kid. If he does not love us then whats the point. Just a really bad read on the top guys at the WR board

Great. He could waste away in Athens.

The minute we hard pressed him early and he was indifferent i personally moved on. We were on himr ather earlier than most because of our alumni coaching there. We arent getting any of those riverview kids lol.

Recalibrate the wr board again in my opinion some more offers need to go out after coaches come off of break.

Advertisement
Great. He could waste away in Athens.

The minute we hard pressed him early and he was indifferent i personally moved on. We were on himr ather earlier than most because of our alumni coaching there. We arent getting any of those riverview kids lol.

Recalibrate the wr board again in my opinion some more offers need to go out after coaches come off of break.
wish him the best ... georgia isn't exactly a powerhouse at wr spot ...

I'm 100% convinced that we will never sign a recruit (especially a WR recruit) named Tyler Williams. Going to add this to the CIS Laws of recruiting.

charlie brown thanksgiving GIF by Peanuts

40. Miami will never sign a recruit (especially a WR recruit) named Tyler Williams, no matter how much a layup it might seem.​

Last edited:
Advertisement
We only recruit strongly at the positions Mario is “focused” on. DT and WR last year, OL and LB before that, DB this year.

WR and DT recruiting will look like CB a year ago.. 3 star/under the radar kids like OJ and Mack and then we’ll clean up at CB and S.
Could be but i see us finishing this year well with DE, TE and LB as well.

I just think its more of what you said on another thread. They trust their evals and dont care about anything else. Their evals has said that Dallas Wilson, Ffrench, VB3, Josh Moore and Tyler Williams are by far the best and they are either going to live and die by that choice. Could have had a blue chip class Cortez and Neushaun but they didnt agree with the asking price to their evals. Their WR board is set with those guys that I listed above. We shall see if they move the board around now or live or die by it.

We only recruit strongly at the positions Mario is “focused” on. DT and WR last year, OL and LB before that, DB this year.

WR and DT recruiting will look like CB a year ago.. 3 star/under the radar kids like OJ and Mack and then we’ll clean up at CB and S.
when Miami can prove they have a good offense and can get one drafted, wrs will want to come here

U have emotionally stunted posters in here laughing at my post as if its a weird concept, like we didnt literally take a WR UGA had committed from their own state. I dont need summer time gratification like UF reeling off commits last year only to be left reeling in december😂😂😂😂😂

This post could not be more accurate.

**** "bragging about the #3 recruiting class during the summer". Shoe me the signed LOIs.

Mr. Slingblade "I had the #3 summertime class last year" Billy Napier is going to be fired soon.

Advertisement
More recent proof of concept on field for most of our competitors of top prospects minus Brown

GTFOH, as if we have no "proof of concept on field" of our own. Four of these guys are our own HS recruits. We take care of our own.

And that is with 3 different starting QBs. The WRs STILL had some good stats.

1719420310574.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was referring to program wins as proof of concept LOL. I think it's fair to say we aren't in Georgia's league right now as far as W's go.

Again, given the number of wins we've had and the recruits we've signed...

Could it be EASIER with more wins? Sure. But Miami is not the only school that offsets a few bad years with a great recruiter.

Fun fact, of the top 15 WR recruits on 247, only 3 have committed. 1 to Oregon, who we trying to flip, 1 to UGA and 1 to Ohio. Moore is not one of those btw.😂😂😂😂😂

Advertisement
Back