TX A&M Game : Houston vs Austin

Advertisement
I’ve spent tons of time in both and am thoroughly bored with Austin at this point.

Houston Is just more interesting, including the terrible roads and traffic.
It is only an hour from Galveston, which itself is an interesting place. Beaches though are totally different than Miami, and you can forget about snorkeling.

Advertisement
Going to the game this year but there’s a debate as to where it would be better to stay for the weekend. **** no I’m not staying in college station. So if you have to pick one, Houston or Austin. Why?
Austin all day. I got about 25000 reasons walking around plus 6th street and better barbecue and airport

Advertisement
Disagree. Austin is a LOT more than a college town. I mean, it's the capital of Texas, it's known for it's live music and food. It's not creepy at all to go out there. Take it back, you swine.
It’s creep to go out there especially on 6th street. I almost had to fight an 18 yr old because he was harassing my wife.

Advertisement
I’m going to the game and was going to just stay in College Station because I don’t care to explore the state or anything. Just want to see my Canes beat the Aggies. What’s wrong with College Station?
Does get crazy expensive on game weekends for hotels etc.

I love Houston. Finest sistas in the country.
imageedit_3_8918515329.webp

Advertisement
San Antonio, El Paso, Austin and, of course, East Texas aka the "Southern" part of the state ...

Standing Ovation Applause GIF by The Maury Show

Dallas and Houston ...

New York Yankees Reaction GIF by MLB

College Station ...

p1010940.jpg

I’m going to the game and was going to just stay in College Station because I don’t care to explore the state or anything. Just want to see my Canes beat the Aggies. What’s wrong with College Station?
I hope you made your reservations already or you will be out of luck.... I called about 4 weeks ago and it was already tough...

Advertisement
Back