TVD is practicing

Advertisement
He's just another RB in that regard. I'd be in full agreement if he could throw.

again, I do believe emory is better, everyone does including the coaching staff.

However, I think Jacurri behind this OL and with this OC is different than Jacurri last year against a way better clemson team, with a ****** OL, and with gattis as OC

This × 10000000000.

One thing CIS shows you is common sense isn't so common.

If Williams is the QB, it gives Cristobal the green light to run his Wet Dream Offense - ball control, heavy run game, safe throws to avoid turnovers. It should be enough to beat UVA, but it's not going to get the job done at Doak. Oh well, one game at a time. Get the W and we can freak out about next week after that.

If TVD is out for year I blame not kneeling it vs GT as the cause
MAYBE THATS WHY WE DIDNT KNEEL?!

HE COULDNT!

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

I agree it's not his fault. Just saying nobody has seen him in a GAME with a green light to air it out.
He said post game interview "it's been a long time since I've been hit like that" when he was barely touched all game long.

Hopefully the Clemson game got the cobwebs off and we get to see Emory with a more opened up playbook if he starts and we get to see what everybody sees in practice.

But knowing Mario and his conservative mindset, I have my doubts. And last week may have only emboldened and reinforced Mario's conservative mindset/strategy.

Dude there was a clear and unequivocal personal foul by the rule book when the dlineman dove at his knees and rolled him down.

He s
again, I do believe emory is better, everyone does including the coaching staff.

However, I think Jacurri behind this OL and with this OC is different than Jacurri last year against a way better clemson team, with a ****** OL, and with gattis as OC
He still can’t hit an open receiver consistently. Having Dawson has not fixed that.

If Williams is the QB, it gives Cristobal the green light to run his Wet Dream Offense - ball control, heavy run game, safe throws to avoid turnovers. It should be enough to beat UVA, but it's not going to get the job done at Doak. Oh well, one game at a time. Get the W and we can freak out about next week after that.
Lmao people still have this take on Mario wanting to run the ball 900 times a game 😂 the lack of “safe throws to avoid turnovers” is why we have 2 losses btw

What I personally want to see is, not only play-action....but a wheel route to CJ....For the life of me I don't understand why he isn't on the field more often. Kid is wayyyy to explosive to not see 7-10 touches in some form per game.

Lmao people still have this take on Mario wanting to run the ball 900 times a game 😂 the lack of “safe throws to avoid turnovers” is why we have 2 losses btw

It's a good strategy to win most games and Cristobals platonic ideal for the offense. Both things can be true.

Advertisement

So he has a “wet dream” offense….yet he hired Shannon Dawson. Interesting stuff on this board, I’ll tell ya.

What I personally want to see is, not only play-action....but a wheel route to CJ....For the life of me I don't understand why he isn't on the field more often. Kid is wayyyy to explosive to not see 7-10 touches in some form per game.
I know he was way behind because of some injuries wonder if there’s something lingering

Dawson isn’t stupid I’m sure he wants him in there as well

But to your point it is strange

Advertisement
That style of offense is going to be the reason we are routinely in dogfights with ****** ACC teams.

So he has a “wet dream” offense….yet he hired Shannon Dawson. Interesting stuff on this board, I’ll tell ya.

Yes. I am giving credit to Cristobal for going outside his comfort zone and hiring Dawson. The Bro Raid has generally been good. But if a freshman QB is taking the snaps the rest of the season, I expect the offense is going to look a lot like it did through the first 3 quarters with Clemson. Dawson can open it up if he has to, but the strength of the team is the OL and RBs, so it only makes sense to use that.

Advertisement
He's not good. He's either handing off or running. Stop making the other team's job easier.
I’m a big fan of Brown. He showed me a lot last year playing with passion and a spark when the entire team and staff seemed to have mailed it in

But this is exactly a game where Emory needs to get the game expedience if TVD can’t go. Facing Clemson on short notice we were in a tough spot

I know he was way behind because of some injuries wonder if there’s something lingering

Dawson isn’t stupid I’m sure he wants him in there as well

But to your point it is strange
I want to see alittle more innovative play-calling. I realize Emory (if he starts) is only a Frosh, with only one game under his belt. I'm okay with screens...but not 6,000 of them. I truly believe we can burn them with play- action multiple times. And for the Love of God, please incorporate our TEs with more than just blocking.

Advertisement
Back