TVD is practicing

is that your standard response when you can't refute it?

If TVD is out I would imagine we see brown at least some, whether you agree with it or not
Brown is COMPLETELY one dimensional....can't throw to save his life. Bringing him in makes Virginia's defensive gameplan that much easier. I said last week, if TVD isn't healthy you start Emory...with FSU and Louisville in the near future, I'd much rather have TVD at 100% than taking a chance further injuring him.

Advertisement
Per David Lake at around noon:

So just a couple things to keep an eye on here in the lead up to the game...

1.) There is a virus going around the team, so let's see who is out because of that.

2.) There seems to be a strong sense that Tyler Van Dyke will be a go today, but let's see.

3.) Mark Fletcher is a guy to keep an eye on today. Not saying it is definitely happening, but he may be a go.

Maybe next year, but not this season.

You’re 100% right on your other statements.
Was reminded of this behavior last year when people kept bashing Mallory (to the point a few celebrated when it looked like he broke his neck against A&M)

Talking about how he can’t catch and can’t block and begging for Skinner. Then Skinner comes in and can’t catch and can’t block and people were like “but he’s trying!” 😂

Advertisement
Well on the bright side, if it's true then it looks like we're set at QB next season. Either Williams takes the job by playing lights out or TVD comes back. Should have lots of $$$ for a #1 WR in the portal.

How are so many people convinced emory is the savior from what they witnessed last Saturday. The offense looked dreadful for 3 quarters and outside of a few decent throws late, the OL and the running game is what finally got them down the field...don't understand everyone begging for Emory over TVD. Now if TVD is so banged up he's going to hurt the team playing, that's a diff story
This × 10000000000.

One thing CIS shows you is common sense isn't so common.

Brown is COMPLETELY one dimensional....can't throw to save his life. Bringing him in makes Virginia's defensive gameplan that much easier. I said last week, if TVD isn't healthy you start Emory...with FSU and Louisville in the near future, I'd much rather have TVD at 100% than taking a chance further injuring him.
i agree with everything you're saying but it doesn't discount that a jacurri brown package could be beneficial when we haven't shown it all year

Advertisement
Would certainly be strange to have reports on Thursday saying we are leaning towards TVD meanwhile he tore his MCL that very day 😂

Is Mario’s obsession with secrecy that ****ed up? Would make absolutely no sense
Nothing would surprise me with Mario when it comes to being secretive about injuries, but yeah, I’m calling bull**** on the torn MCL post.

Per David Lake at around noon:

So just a couple things to keep an eye on here in the lead up to the game...

1.) There is a virus going around the team, so let's see who is out because of that.

2.) There seems to be a strong sense that Tyler Van Dyke will be a go today, but let's see.

3.) Mark Fletcher is a guy to keep an eye on today. Not saying it is definitely happening, but he may be a go.
@Canes1968

Advertisement
Nothing would surprise me with Mario when it comes to being secretive about injuries, but yeah, I’m calling bull**** on the torn MCL post.
I’m with you. Mario reminds me of the guy you go golfing with that tells you all week how he shoots in the 60s but really shoots in the 90s

And you’re like hey man you do know we are gonna find out in a few days, why are you lying for no reason? 😂

But this would be bizarre even for him

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back