TVD is practicing

Advertisement
Who cares, just indicates to me that the strategy on offense is the same as it was against Clemson.

IMG_0126.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Am i the only one that noticed that Emory had the hardest time getting everyone lined up and snapping the ball? Burned some second half time outs because of it. I know some of it was on Dawson not getting plays in very quick, but most of it was on the freshman taking his sweet time. If he plays today, hopefully he will be quicker.

Am i the only one that noticed that Emory had the hardest time getting everyone lined up and snapping the ball? Burned some second half time outs because of it. I know some of it was on Dawson not getting plays in very quick, but most of it was on the freshman taking his sweet time. If he plays today, hopefully he will be quicker.
Yes I’m sure it was because he was taking his sweet time

Advertisement
Advertisement
The bolded is just jokes right?

Advertisement
Back