TRob ?

Advertisement
I want an experienced play caller, not a guy that has been a position coach throughout his career, without that playcalling and gameplanning experience. He can learn how to be a DC on someone else's dime, go out and get a legit DC, there are tons of them out there.

Advertisement
The fact that bama come swoop in here and grab TROB in a couple days tells me Miami is still operating at a Mickey Mouse level. Unless Trob truly didn’t want to be here anymore and was waiting for any opportunity that came up.

Mario better not promote DVD. He needs to go and get a quality coach.

The fact that bama come swoop in here and grab TROB in a couple days tells me Miami is still operating at a Mickey Mouse level. Unless Trob truly didn’t want to be here anymore and was waiting for any opportunity that came up.

T-Rob has coached at like 5 schools now so yeah he probably was looking for the next move it seems to be how he is

Advertisement

Also I agree DVD better not be it but I think Mario is smarter than that to just promote because some left ahead of them

Advertisement
Not to be sour grapes, but he really didn't do anything great here. Sure he didn't get to coach "his style of D," but that still doesn't explain why our DB's weren't fundamentally sound. Until today, some of the same people who were claiming Simpson wasn't that good, were also saying that T-Rob is amazing and should be kept at all costs.

We will be just fine without him and now that he's gone, we are free from worrying about whether T-Rob will be leaving us soon, like a cheating spouse.

He will hire an elite recruiter.....**** he is the elite recruiter.

Advertisement

Not a good look, I agree

We say we’re spending money like the big boys but Bama straight cucked Miami on this one

No, just means T-Rob is a f*** boy.

Advertisement
Back