TRob ?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Assuming UM chooses to match Bama’s salary, I don’t see any reason for TRob to leave. I understand that its Bama but either university gets a coach the exposure he wants. I really don’t see any difference in high level P5 jobs except money. If a coach is deserving of a promotion he will get it.
****, Banda and Patke both got promotions and Lashlee is an HC. And that is off Diaz’s staff.

Advertisement
He was handcuffed by Manny. Go look at how his former dB's performed at his previous stops compared to last year under Manny's scheme. The position coaches have to fall in line with what the coordinators have planned

Yeah... I hear you but for it to make sense to me. Manny would have told him to not teach the kids zone concepts and then they called zone concepts during the games. Which we both know didnt happen. I also dont think Manny was out there trying to reinvent every position.

Manny's 3 previous years he had a passing defense rank of 67, 28 and 1. Just in case we are on the same page. That was a number 1. As in the best in the country. I know someone is gonna say but dline, dline, dline... but come on man... we were ranked in the hundreds last year.

I know everyone loves TRob but for some reason his actual results while at the U are not allowed to be questioned. Dude did nothing while at the U to make me think he deserves a promotion. People blasted Rumph for way less and now if you spell TRobs name wrong people freak. Coaches deserve to be judged on performance. TRob is no different.

Advertisement
Advertisement
he played a scheme that was horrible.
he had no CB talent other than Stephenson.
he actually coached the safeties while DVD coaches the CBs

i suspect he´ll do better this upcoming year.
He will. Saban aint after this guy for nothing. People act like this guy's track record means nothing. I hope he stays.

Man phug that STUPID *** BYTCH WTF IHATETHISSHYT I THOUGHT HE WAS LOYAL WE WERE USED I CAN'T DO THIS **** MAN DON'T PLAY WITH MY EMOTIONS WE HAD BAGS YALL SAID WE HAD BAGS YALL SAID WE HAD BAGS

Holding Back Jim Carrey GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Advertisement
Back