TreVonte Citizen - Year One

Advertisement
Why in the absolute ballsack would Citizen hit the portal when he could easily be our starter next year?
Look, I love the 'Canes. Why the he'll else would I be here every day..

Devil's advocate:

1. Because we suck
2. Offense is worse than a sloppy abortion
3. the on-going mini-mutiny indicative of extreme dysfunction

Other than that we're golden.

Look, I love the 'Canes. Why the he'll else would I be here every day..

Devil's advocate:

1. Because we suck
2. Offense is worse than a sloppy abortion
3. the on-going mini-mutiny indicative of extreme dysfunction

Other than that we're golden.
1669159623891.png

Navarro does not care about the well-being of this program. He wants to “report” by creating rumors and speculation, just like the rest of Miami sports media.
not saying he does or doesn't care, but why should he care? that's not his job. his job is to produce written, oral and visual content that draws readers, listeners and viewers and increase his content ratings so that his employer can sell advertising.

not saying he does or doesn't care, but why should he care? that's not his job. his job is to produce written, oral and visual content that draws readers, listeners and viewers and increase his content ratings so that his employer can sell advertising.
He doesn’t need to care. But he’s so far away from “caring”, that he’s willing to put out a player’s name as leaving the program because he can see the chain of events that would make it plausible, and then pawning it off as if it’s inevitable.

There’s no repercussions in that profession - if he ends up being right by sheer luck, he’ll claim it until the end of time. If he’s wrong he’ll say things changed or blame it on the wind.

Low life tendencies.

Advertisement
I'm probably in the minority, but once a running back has a severe knee injury, I don't really expect much out of them going forward. There's typically a decline in their performance and there's not too many Gore's out there.

Hope he stays and can get back at least 80 percent of where he was. If he leaves, I get it completely. Either way, I'm not losing any sleep over it.

Advertisement
I'm probably in the minority, but once a running back has a severe knee injury, I don't really expect much out of them going forward. There's typically a decline in their performance and there's not too many Gore's out there.

Hope he stays and can get back at least 80 percent of where he was. If he leaves, I get it completely. Either way, I'm not losing any sleep over it.
Sadly true,especially that 1st season coming back and trusting the knee to put weight on it and cut,the mind slows you down.

The key is the post-op rehab. I always wonder how much a young athlete, likely still a teenager, is going to put into the sort of rehab necessary to play at an elite level again. Most athletes really find their stride the 2nd year after they return from an injury like that. So in Citizen's case, we'd be looking at year 3 in the system.

I honestly can't think of the last skill player that we had that tore their ACL and came back good.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think R.Wayne did and didn't Mcgahee blow his knee in highschool before coming here.
Yea I was trying to think of something more recent seems like it's far an few between. I think berrios had a MCL in the HS bowl game but that's all I can think of.

I think R.Wayne did and didn't Mcgahee blow his knee in highschool before coming here.
I forget what McGahee's injury was, but he didn't play that much as a senior. Antwan Lundy filled in well for him.

Advertisement
Back