TreVonte Citizen - Year One

1669139678559.gif

some of us CISers…

Advertisement
Mario is gonna burn this thing down faster then any bad coach we’ve ever had at this rate. SMH

Nowadays, being a “disciplinary” type coach doesn’t work unless you’re winning. Kids are too soft now and will break down mentally. Most of this roster signed to play for manny… knowing they could be their soft *** selves and still play. The real ones went to bama…

You and I can chatter about Lincoln Riley coming in to replace Gattis. No sources named and not discussed anywhere else.
I am not going to tell you that Manny's sources are good or bad, I am just pointing out that he made a very clear delineation on Citizen saying he heard things as opposed to others that he said 'he could see transferring'.

I haven’t heard his name mentioned. I honestly don’t get mentioning it on a podcast if you aren’t even sure it’s a possibility. It’s kinda irresponsible and unnecessary.
I just listened to that podcast people are referring to. They are just throwing names around - literally talking about every kid by position group. Didn't sound like there was anything solid to the rumor. Navarro casually threw out Citizen's name as maybe a guy that might look at the portal..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Navarro does not care about the well-being of this program. He wants to “report” by creating rumors and speculation, just like the rest of Miami sports media.
until this thing gets turned around, what sells and moves the needle in the miami news cycle is negativity

Advertisement
Why in the absolute ballsack would Citizen hit the portal when he could easily be our starter next year?
Two possible reasons:
1) He is mentally not there because of the injury and he is homesick, so he might want to be closer to home (LSU).
2) Because he watched the offense this year and wants out

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back