Transfer Portal - Baseball 2024-25

Max Kaufer from A&M jumped in. Was their backup catcher this year but started a ton of games as a freshman.

Elite OBP numbers and very good OPS in a very limited sample size. I think he could be a solid option for us. Maybe not a homerun at that position but solid.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It is tough to discern JD’s Twitter as he randomly retweets like 78 things on a random Tuesday and then won’t again until the following Thursday but I think the last bat signal he sent out was on 6/20. Wouldn’t that have been Galvin?

If there are baseball gods give me Diaz and this young man and we then have a pretty legit infield.

Pretty sure Ziehl grew up within 2-3 hours of this kid in NY so they likely know each other

Advertisement
Anyone with a connection to this staff tell them to go get this kid. Will has progressed from year 1 to 2 nicely and there is more there. If we hit on 1-2 big arms and this could be our Sunday guy we’d be in good shape (assuming this staff gets him that little bump). He is likely already on scouts radars.

Jesus Christ…that’s another one big one off the board.

Advertisement

Aiden Moffitt committed to Texas as well (was at Lsu…upper 90’s big time stuff).

Justin Loer from Lsu in the portal too. Lhp. Would be a weekend guy for us.

Advertisement
Back