Transfer Portal - Baseball 2024-25

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Galvin is absolutely destroying summer ball in the Northwoods League. .368 in nearly 100 at bats now with 4 homeruns.

Might have found a steal with that one.

Advertisement
Yep. All big pieces will end up at Texas, UF, Tennessee, LSU, or Florida State.
1719429604485.gif

Advertisement
We talk about taking an innovative approach to the portal, well there’s something that’s very innovative: it’s called a phone. The moment news broke that Texas was hiring A&M’s coach, we should’ve been on the phone ASAP recruiting tf out of their roster.

We talk about taking an innovative approach to the portal, well there’s something that’s very innovative: it’s called a phone. The moment news broke that Texas was hiring A&M’s coach, we should’ve been on the phone ASAP recruiting tf out of their roster.
Clown show coaching staff. They wouldn’t have picked up anyway once they saw a 305 area code.

I was not optimistic coming into 2024, like many of you. And I thought we had hit rock bottom. We were right. But now the college baseball world is splitting into about a dozen mega programs and then all the rest of us. Now feels like rock bottomer, if that's a word. And I don't think anyone at Hecht cares, which means we have very little to look forward to, certainly not a quick rebuild of any kind.

The logical choice for A&M has to be Skip Johnson, right? Has about 2 decades worth of experience coaching in Texas, at JUCO and as a Texas assistant. He’s been really really good at OU.

Point being we should be calling OU guys right now.

Advertisement
Back