Toxicity

PBJFanatic

Sophomore
I think some of you are lost in the plot. I mean this with a lot of respect. The coaches are responsible for quite a bit. But so are the players. We have a starting quarterback that thought that the job was his no matter what, who has not embraced the new offense, doesn’t like it, and is at odds with his wide receivers. That’s just one example. That’s on the player. Not Gattis.

You have a roster for of weak links. Bad recruiting. People that don’t know what winning is all about. People that still think that they can be carried by the history of this program. I call those folks losers. Because they refuse to make their own history other than be part of a losing history.

In 1984, a young an upcoming coach by the name of Jimmy Johnson, experienced the same thing. And a lot of players had to go. He brought in his players. He instilled his DNA. He turned the program into a juggernaut.

Yet the narrative here has been that only the coaches are to blame for this. Some are asking for the offensive coordinator to be fired. I wonder how much money we would owe guy and where we could get it from if that really short sighted move would be done.

Manny sets such a terrible example with this group of players that for some there is no turning back. That’s how bad it is.

For those that have had the privilege of running large organizations and actually being responsible for a full transformation, you know what I am talking about. When a new regime comes in there’s massive behind-the-scenes resistance and a lot of fakeness.

And those rotten apples need to leave. Independent of the staff. Until that happens not much will change.

Peace.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
We can recognize a bull p00p00 coaching performance when we see it... no need to compare with JJ.
Mario hired these coaches... at least JJ inherited the mutiny

Buddy, with upmost respect, you’re wrong. This loss is mostly on the players. They came out looking like ****. Terrible body language. **** poor energy. Getting tossed around like ragdolls. That’s not coaching. That’s on the players.

Text
It was their job to get them ready and have the right players on the field..

Who threw back to back interceptions in the first two positions of the game? Mario? Josh? Or Tyler? How come the offensive line was rocksolid against Texas A&M and **** poor against this other opponent? How can it be that against one team they were fully prepared and against the other, a much lower quality opponent, they never showed up?

Come on. Let’s be ******* fair here. This roster is full of leftovers that most teams did not want or did not prioritize on. A roster full of weaklings. Of people that have never won at this level. Of people that decide to go shoot the **** the night before a game to have a great time only to **** the bed at game time.

That’s not on the newly arrived coaches. But no matter what, a loss to MTSU is brutal. They all deserve blame.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It was their job to get them ready and have the right players on the field..
Yes. The coaches job is to keep Texas A&M beating the Canes 2 weeks in a row. They failed.

If the starters aren't bringing it, get guys in there who will give the effort. The Canes would make mistakes and may lose, but have guys on the field who actually want to be there and are giving their all. They will learn.

Advertisement
I actually prefer that we lose against a team like middle Tennessee state than a really good opponent because that will lead to a complete cleansing of this roster. Get rid of the deadweight on the weaklings. ******* tired of it.

Advertisement
I think some of you are lost in the plot. I mean this with a lot of respect. The coaches are responsible for quite a bit. But so are the players. We have a starting quarterback that thought that the job was his no matter what, who has not embraced the new offense, doesn’t like it, and is at odds with his wide receivers. That’s just one example. That’s on the player. Not Gattis.

You have a roster for of weak links. Bad recruiting. People that don’t know what winning is all about. People that still think that they can be carried by the history of this program. I call those folks losers. Because they refuse to make their own history other than be part of a losing history.

In 1984, a young an upcoming coach by the name of Jimmy Johnson, experienced the same thing. And a lot of players had to go. He brought in his players. He instilled his DNA. He turned the program into a juggernaut.

Yet the narrative here has been that only the coaches are to blame for this. Some are asking for the offensive coordinator to be fired. I wonder how much money we would owe guy and where we could get it from if that really short sighted move would be done.

Manny sets such a terrible example with this group of players that for some there is no turning back. That’s how bad it is.

For those that have had the privilege of running large organizations and actually being responsible for a full transformation, you know what I am talking about. When a new regime comes in there’s massive behind-the-scenes resistance and a lot of fakeness.

And those rotten apples need to leave. Independent of the staff. Until that happens not much will change.

Peace.
Shut up! It’s absolutely on Gattis and Mario!! Trying to fit a square peg into a round hole by running this trash big 12 offense! Why did we not hear a peep about TVD not grasping the offense?!! All we heard was them all **** on our receivers for the last 10 months. NO ONE likes the new offense. Not even the RBs cause they’re being ran into 9 man boxes lol. **** is comical! If Gattis don’t trust TVD, let him do what worked for him last year and get him drafted in the first round and TF out of here instead of forcing him into this offense.

Shut up! It’s absolutely on Gattis and Mario!! Trying to fit a square peg into a round hole by running this trash big 12 offense! Why did we not hear a peep about TVD not grasping the offense?!! All we heard was them all **** on our receivers for the last 10 months. NO ONE likes the new offense. Not even the RBs cause they’re being ran into 9 man boxes lol. **** is comical! If Gattis don’t trust TVD, let him do what worked for him last year and get him drafted in the first round and TF out of here instead of forcing him into this offense.

A motivated group of players can run the veer and beat a team like MTSU. The play calls had nothing to do with it.

First, I will not shut up. And I only ask for respect in return. This ain’t WEZ. Act like a grown-up. Second, the running backs actually do like this offense and I’ve had a lot of success in the first couple of games. So I don’t know who you’re talking to because what you’re saying is absolutely false.

Advertisement
Back